Service Desk Bot

After I opened a topic this morning, I was advised by a moderator that I should speak to service desk instead.

I read a lot of threads w.r.t. service desk but every time I end up with a bot, wanting to provide answers only to its list of predefined topics.

Does anyone have an email address of service desk please?

lmclark

You opened the topic namely "MT4 / MT5 Banned in the USA" with some youtube video.
But I know that it is not a true (which is lie). Because MT4/MT5 was not banned in the USA.

I know that MetaQuotes banned some companies:

Metaquotes terminating licenses for several prop firms using MT4/5 due to their unregulated forex services to US customers.
It's evident that Metaquotes is taking crucial steps to safeguard the reputation of MetaTrader.

• If you are from those prop companies (who are unregulated ones, or scams, or similar) so you can write to the service desk for clarification (read this post about how to contact).
  • If it is not related to you so why should you care about it?

--------------------------

Discussion about the brokers and prop companies are prohibited on the forum, and that is why I deleted your thread.

I will delete your this thread as well.

Sergey Golubev #:
You opened the topic namely "MT4 / MT5 Banned in the USA" with some youtube video.
But I know that it is not a true (which is lie). Because MT4/MT5 was not banned in the USA.

And instead of looking and posting some fake video with lie on this forum - you can contact with US regulators (NFA or CFTC) to know about which Metatrader brokers are accepted for US citizens, for example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Meta 5 for US trading

Fernando Carreiro, 2021.08.03 18:19

Instead of looking on Google, why not contact the US regulators and ask them for a listing of retail brokers and then follow up to see which ones have MT5:

As for the USA regulation itself, the trading and Forex industry is overseen by the two main authorities while all US Brokers must be registered with the NFA (National Futures Association) or CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission). NFA website: www.nfa.futures.org and CFTC Website: www.cftc.gov

Because MetaQuotes/Metatrader is not providing the lincense to collect money from the people on the way of deposit to trading account. It is the government of the countries are providing such the licences for the brokers for example.

So, anyone may consult with the government about governmental recommendations for which brokers to use (it is country related recommendations).
And it is NFA and CFTC in case of the US.

Sergey Golubev #:

And instead of looking and posting some fake video with lie on this forum - you can contact with US regulators (NFA or CFTC) to know about which Metatrader brokers are accepted for US citizens, for example:

Thanks for answering Sergey.

I saw the video and was unsettled 'cause the first thing that went through my mind was that I would have to learn a new trading platform, as well as programming language. Then I came here to see if anyone else knew what was going on.

Whether the video is fake or not - the guy affirmed in the video as to what the subject of the video referred to. When he punted the other platform I had 2 lines of thought: Either that subject matter is true and his punting the other platform to get kick-back; or it is not true and he is lying to traders to go to the other platform and he still gets his kick-back.

Now, I'm not from a prop company and am not any of the others - just someone trying to make ends-meat by trading. And if this is not going to affect us which are just trying to make a living by using MT5, then that's great.

Maybe MetaTrader should get YouTube to take the video down seeing that it seems that this guys is spreading inaccurate information.

Thanks again for getting back to me and clarifying the matter.

lmclark

Reason: