My account is FIFO when people try to subsribe they get a message that i do not follow FIFO rules Please HELP

Hi Donald, I'm trying to subscribe to your signal. I'm using a <Deleted> account but I am unable to subscribe due to FIFO rules. See attached. Any suggestions?
15:47

Donald Wagner:
Hi Donald, I'm trying to subscribe to your signal. I'm using a <Deleted> Live account but I am unable to subscribe due to FIFO rules. See attached. Any suggestions?
15:47

If at some point your trading history has recorded a non FIFO set of transactions, subscribers that follow the FIFO rule can't subscribe.

It doesn't matter if you trade by the FIFO rules now, you must have a FIFO account and traded with this rule from the beginning.

MY Account is <Deleted> and it is FIFO,and i do follow the rules, I dont understand.

Mine is <Deleted> as well,  Ive call before and they are not much help with signals, but since you are forex ill call again with more detailed question

I am having problems subscribing to <Deleted> signal as it is giving me the FIFO compliance. I have a <Deleted> as well, has there been any updates with those who have FIFO compliant accounts ?

In the presence of multiple orders (one EA multiple charts, multiple EAs, manual trading,) while you are waiting for the current operation (closing, deleting, modifying) to complete, any number of other operations on other orders could have concurrently happened and changed the position indexing:
  1. For non-FIFO (non-US brokers), (or the EA only opens one order per symbol,) you can simply count down, in a position loop, and you won't miss orders. Get in the habit of always counting down.
              Loops and Closing or Deleting Orders - MQL4 programming forum
    For In First Out (FIFO rules-US brokers,) and you (potentially) process multiple orders per symbol, you must find the earliest order, close it, and on a successful operation, reprocess all remaining positions.
              CloseOrders by FIFO Rules - Strategy Tester - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2 #16
              MetaTrader 5 platform beta build 2155: #1 № 11 ACCOUNT_FIFO_CLOSE

2. and check OrderSelect in case earlier positions were deleted.
              What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 programming forum
              Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles
  3. and if you (potentially) process multiple orders, must call RefreshRates() after server calls if you want to use, on the next order / server call, the Predefined Variables (Bid/Ask) or (be direction independent and use) OrderClosePrice().

Since 2009, hedging is not permitted for US traders.
          NFA Enforces FIFO Rule, Bans Forex Hedging in US Forex Accounts - Trading Heroes
          FAQ: FIFO in the Forex Market - BabyPips.com

Reason: