Discussion of article "Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS" - page 8

I copy the Instruction  :Synchronization between User's client terminal and a rented Virtual one is performed by User's request. No automatic update of the Virtual terminal's active environment is performed.

How to perform the synchronisation if needed to change the parameters of an EA for instance ?

Of vps subscription of VPS from my MT4 terminal,  if I want to change real trading account from another broker and close the current account which has the 1 year VPS still running the remaining subscription,  can I switch the remaining VPS subscription to my new broker new account?

I rented a VPS just to run the EA on it. Now when i tried to migrate everything, i received this error message:

Please help

Exactly what is says: your EA requires DLLs and DLLs are not allowed on MQL5 VPS.

ahmedalaaeldin:

I rented a VPS just to run the EA on it. Now when i tried to migrate everything, i received this error message:

Please help

search and read [Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service MetaTrader (Forex VPS)]

in the rules part  3  number 10 it has written that :" No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal. There is no physical capacity to use DLLs there. "

I think because of that you receive such a error message.

i have multiple mt5 acounts, can anyone please tell should i hire multiple vps or single is enough??

@S Swaroop #: i have multiple mt5 acounts, can anyone please tell should i hire multiple vps or single is enough??
Virtual hosting rules: III.2. One rented terminal can work only with one User's trading account. — https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/rules#part_III
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
The page contains the rules of using the Virtual Hosting service (Virtual Hosting Cloud): general provisions, virtual hosting rental conditions, payment terms, as well as violations entailing termination of service.
Reason: