EA code question

Hello, coders i want to know is it possible on existing already EA to implement that logic, example:

My EA open initial lot of 0.01, if the trade is profitable, next trade to be 0.01 as well, but if is loss trade, next trade to be 0.01+0.01=0.02 and, if loss again, next 0.02+0.01=0.03 and, if profitable now to reset to initial lot 0.01.

Vladimir Masurski:

Hello, coders i want to know is it possible on existing already EA to implement that logic, example:

My EA open initial lot of 0.01, if the trade is profitable, next trade to be 0.01 as well, but if is loss trade, next trade to be 0.01+0.01=0.02 and, if loss again, next 0.02+0.01=0.03 and, if profitable now to reset to initial lot 0.01.

do you the source code of the EA or not, so that it can be modified.

if you don't have the source code, one possible work around, open another chart and attach additional EA that does what you want.

on a chart, you can only run one EA.

1. Only if you have the source code.
  2. Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum
    Why it won't work: Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum
Reason: