Fully synced but trades don't copy??

Hey experts...

I just started a new copy (I have subscribed to many signals before) - this time MT4. 

MQL5 and the journal seem to indicate that I am fully synced and copying correctly - but the trades do not copy over.

As you can see from the journal, the terminal does find the trades... but does not seem to execute them.

Any idea why??

Br,

Patrick

Files:
Journal.PNG  42 kb

patrickdrew:

Hey experts...

I just started a new copy (I have subscribed to many signals before) - this time MT4. 

MQL5 and the journal seem to indicate that I am fully synced and copying correctly - but the trades do not copy over.

As you can see from the journal, the terminal does find the trades... but does not seem to execute them.

Any idea why??

Br,

Patrick

Your balance is very similar to the signal provider's and your copying ratio is huge 11460%, resulting to much much larger trades than the signal.

I would suggest to perform a new synchronization, because something is very wrong here.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Your balance is very similar to the signal provider's and your copying ratio is huge 11460%, resulting to much much larger trades than the signal.

I would suggest to perform a new synchronization, because something is very wrong here.

Ok... Thanks. 

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I tried agian with a different provider - same problem. 

I will delete this MT4 terminal and try a new one. 

Files:
Journal2.PNG  41 kb

patrickdrew #:

I tried agian with a different provider - same problem. 

I will delete this MT4 terminal and try a new one. 

I think that you have logged into your trading account with the investor and not the master password.

(trading actions disabled)

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I think that you have logged into your trading account with the investor and not the master password.

(trading actions disabled)

No... I checked....

patrickdrew #:

No... I checked....

There is something wrong at your end, but we couldn't know what it is, because we only see bits and pieces.

This NetDispatcher: thread timeout .... message in your journal look suspicious, do you use some VPS or anti-virus or something?

Try to disable them and try again.

Reason: