Signals - MT5 - pending orders not being copied

hi,  I have just subscribed to a signal and the signal provider is opening Pending orders which are not being copied to my mt5 terminal. 

Normal trades are being copied ok.  Does anyone know how to fix this please?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Pending orders not copied to my account

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.02 18:12

It is what I found here: MetaTrader 4 Help - Copying Trading Operations, Volume Calculation - Signal Subscribers

Pending orders placed on Provider's account are not copied to Subscriber's account. Trade operations are copied when pending orders trigger: when a Buy Limit or Buy Stop order triggers, a buy signal is copied; when a Sell Limit or Sell Stop order triggers, a sell signal is copied.‌

Same for MT5:

MetaTrader 5 Help → Trading Signals and Copy Trading → How to Subscribe to a Signal → Copying Trading Operations and Volume Calculation

Pending orders placed on Provider's account are not copied to Subscriber's account. Trade operations are copied when pending orders trigger: when a Buy Limit or Buy Stop order triggers, a buy signal is copied; when a Sell Limit or Sell Stop order triggers, a sell signal is copied.
How to Subscribe to a Signal - Trading Signals and Copy Trading - MetaTrader 5 Help
How to Subscribe to a Signal - Trading Signals and Copy Trading - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
If you want to copy trading operations performed by a provider , you should subscribe to a signal. A weekly or monthly fee may be charged for the...

Thanks @Sergey Golubev for sharing these answers.  But does anyone know the rationale behind why pending orders are not copied?  Slippage could be a lot less if the pending orders are copied, particularly during a news event, so I am very disappointed to learn that they are not copied.
Reason: