How to Login To Community on MT4 with MQL5 login details to download purchases - page 2

How do I change login details ?

How to contact a seller if I have not yet bought from him.

@zainxpro #: How to contact a seller if I have not yet bought from him.
By messaging them in private. Go to their profile and click on "Send message".

I signed up on mt4 got login details but can't login on mt4 MacBook. What is wrong. Every is correct as sent to my email I've double checked many times but still, loin failed 

can i use mt5 LTC to copy trades to MT4 ?

I have a mt4 account with hugosway they changed their mt4 to mt4pro when I login to my account and go to get my trade assitant I purchased from MQL5 as I did with ease in the past has now become a nightmare to access when I click on the top right hand corner of mt4 for the download of T/Assitant the MQL5 site won't open fully if Try to open it on my computer the Webb site does not open fully I am using a ipad for this message I tried sending emails to info@mql5.com  how do I overcome this hassle of not being able to use the item I paid 100usd for or do I get a refund from Paypal

Paul130357 #:

I have a mt4 account with hugosway they changed their mt4 to mt4pro when I login to my account and go to get my trade assitant I purchased from MQL5 as I did with ease in the past has now become a nightmare to access when I click on the top right hand corner of mt4 for the download of T/Assitant the MQL5 site won't open fully if Try to open it on my computer the Webb site does not open fully I am using a ipad for this message I tried sending emails to info@mql5.com  how do I overcome this hassle of not being able to use the item I paid 100usd for or do I get a refund from Paypal

your broker is always your first point of contact. If after their response is unhelpful, then, come back to the website and create a new thread.

do not use an old thread that has 0 resemblence to your own issue.

and the only way to contact service desk is by logging into this website and creating a service ticket. I do not have the link, but just do search of website for service desk ticket.

Revo Trades #:

your broker is always your first point of contact. If after their response is unhelpful, then, come back to the website and create a new thread.

do not use an old thread that has 0 resemblence to your own issue.

and the only way to contact service desk is by logging into this website and creating a service ticket. I do not have the link, but just do search of website for service desk ticket.

I have tried 2 other account's CMC ,FXCM, and have the same identical issue's with them.

Paul130357 #:

I have tried 2 other account's CMC ,FXCM, and have the same identical issue's with them.

I. Have managed to resovle this issue it appears a 3rd party software is the cause I would like thank you for input

Paul130357 #:
I. Have managed to resovle this issue it appears a 3rd party software is the cause I would like thank you for input

thanks for reporting the issue resolved. Most posters dont post the outcome, so no one knows if the issue is fixed or what advice worked.

Reason: