contact number

Hello, does this site have a contact number? I did not find anything on the site? Please if anyone knows help?

Ask the Service Desk.
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Hi sir

no documents is asked by MQL5.

can you please let us know that i want to do trading in MQL. Is there any type of documentation or something so that i can easily registered and trading

My payout withdrawal fund not received my account please help me sir

lalchand yadav:
My payout withdrawal fund not received my account please help me sir
This is the forum about Metatrader software program, and this forum and mql5 portal have nothing to do with any broker, any trading accounts and any money for trading.
You should ask your broker for support (broker is the company where you have sent your money to trading accounts for trading).

yogeshnain1:

Hi sir

no documents is asked by MQL5.

can you please let us know that i want to do trading in MQL. Is there any type of documentation or something so that i can easily registered and trading

How to start trading?

Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites or directly from MT5. Try with demo first.

1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo 

2. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

3. Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

4. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

5. How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

6. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

7. My list of brokers: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/353226/page3

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a...

Please guys I really need your help. I earned some money through freelance in mql5 around 200$ and I haven't been able to withdraw it for 5 months it's really frustrating because I have verified seller account. This is what they tell me( Withdrawal unavailable: 

We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.

Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.

Sorry for inconvenience.) Please I really need help as I still want to be earning from mql5 but this is making me lose hope please who can help

Chinedu Emmanuel Obiajulu #: Please guys I really need your help. I earned some money through freelance in mql5 around 200$ and I haven't been able to withdraw it for 5 months it's really frustrating because I have verified seller account. This is what they tell me( Withdrawal unavailable: We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members. Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited. Sorry for inconvenience.) Please I really need help as I still want to be earning from mql5 but this is making me lose hope please who can help

We can't help you here. We are just normal users. Only the service desk can help you resolve the issue. Contacts and requests

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

I want a refund for an indicator I bought on 8 Oct.  It is not activated.  I have spent the morning on Mql5 pages, getting nowhere.  The MQL5 Service Desk does not understand my request, and only gives me a link that goes back to the indicator purchase page.

Do I have to write to head office 13 Anastasi Sioukri 3105, Limassol, Cyprus  ?

vorngc #:

I want a refund for an indicator I bought on 8 Oct.  It is not activated.  I have spent the morning on Mql5 pages, getting nowhere.  The MQL5 Service Desk does not understand my request, and only gives me a link that goes back to the indicator purchase page.

Do I have to write to head office 13 Anastasi Sioukri 3105, Limassol, Cyprus  ?

I personally never made a refund but from what I know - it is possible to refund non-rent purchases made within 7 days without spending any activations.
But money will come to MQL5 forum account/profile and you can use it for the other purchases or for the signal subscription or to rend MQL5 VPS or for Freelance for example.
More: post

Hello, I have an MT4 account, how do I get the stuff from MT4 to MQL5?

Files:
Reason: