contact number - page 2

Bernd Meisterknecht #: Hello, I have an MT4 account, how do I get the stuff from MT4 to MQL 5?

It is not possible to transfer trades, nor EAs, nor indicators, nor signals, from MT4 to MT5. The two platforms are not compatible.

You will have to start with a fresh MT5 account and setup. However, if you have the MQL4 source code, then you may able to convert EAs and Indicators to MQL5.

Also, you are posting in the English forum, so please write in English. Alternatively, you can use the German forum.

Forum für Händler - MQL5 community
Forum für Händler - MQL5 community
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum über Handel, automatische Handelssysteme und Strategietests

Bernd Meisterknecht #:

Hello, I have an MT4 account, how do I get the stuff from MT4 to MQL5?

What stuff?

Hello guys, I am having trouble downloading and installing purchased indicators on the MQL5 market into my mt4 platform and this has been going on for 3 months now but Service desk has not been able to come up with any resolution 

I wonder why the service desk is so nonresponsive even beyond the stipulated hours given to respond to a customer's complaint 😡. Something needs to be done to the customer support as they seem not to be up to the task anymore. I can't imagine having an issue for over 3 months and they cannot provide a resolution but chose to close my ticket prematurely.

Olayemi Sulaiman #:
I wonder why the service desk is so nonresponsive even beyond the stipulated hours given to respond to a customer's complaint 😡. Something needs to be done to the customer support as they seem not to be up to the task anymore. I can't imagine having an issue for over 3 months and they cannot provide a resolution but chose to close my ticket prematurely.

The service desk is dealing with financial issues only, and any other issues should be discussed on the forum.
You have two threads here on the forum with explanation about the reasons and some ideas about how to fixed.
I know it because I replied on one of your thread, for example -

You should find the reason of this error 403 (according to the post ) and try to fix it
(because no one knows any technical details - you did not provide any details about it).
MT4 Purchases Not Showing Up
MT4 Purchases Not Showing Up
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I am having trouble with the 'market' tab on MT4 after I login to community, I am unable to see all my purchases on my account to download my p...

I PURCHASE RSI AND TDI INDICATOR BUT NOT DOWNLOAD YET AND NOT INSTALL NOW

Hitesh Patel #:
I PURCHASE RSI AND TDI INDICATOR BUT NOT DOWNLOAD YET AND NOT INSTALL NOW

Purchased from this MQL5 Market?
If yes so all your purchases are here in your profile: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hmpatel6864/market

read this summary post about HowTo -

Where can I see my purchases? - post  

If any question - ask the seller for support.

How to Start with Metatrader 5 - Moving Average of O oscillator (OsMA) - Indicator for MetaTrader 5.
How to Start with Metatrader 5 - Moving Average of O oscillator (OsMA) - Indicator for MetaTrader 5.
  • www.mql5.com
Moving average of oscillator(osma) sergey golubev , 2016. Growing candlesticks are colored in light colors, falling are colored in the dark colors. Osma divergence - indicator for metatrader 4. The osma oscillator shows the difference between values of macd and its signal line

rsi tdi indicator where to i download not any like i get

Hitesh Patel #:
rsi tdi indicator where to i download not any like i get
read this summary post  
  • www.mql5.com
Moving average of oscillator(osma) sergey golubev , 2016. Growing candlesticks are colored in light colors, falling are colored in the dark colors. Osma divergence - indicator for metatrader 4. The osma oscillator shows the difference between values of macd and its signal line

How do I cancel my mql5 vps subscrioption?
Reason: