The moderator enters, and the developers of MQL5 enter...Please urgently fix the BUG after MQL5 encryption...Now you buy or test the software(ex4) and report an error.. - page 2

My compiled EA works, but after uploading to MQL5 and downloading it, it doesn't work anymore, (global initialization error), to has something to do with the MQL5 protection that is added afterwards

Wim Schrynemakers:
My compiled EA works, but after uploading to MQL5 and downloading it, it doesn't work anymore, (global initialization error), to has something to do with the MQL5 protection that is added afterwards

Yes,

Me too,

the same as yours.

The ex4 previously downloaded from MQL5 can still be used normally, but all the downloads now have errors.

The developers of MQL5 need to fix this problem urgently, otherwise a large number of customers will find errors and find that they cannot use the ex4 downloaded from MQL5.

I've send to service desk, since that is the only way to contact MQL5 support.  Let's hope they fix it fast.  Because currently, anyone buying a product on MQL5, will receive a non working product

Me too same problems.

error

error2

I believe it is fixed.

you must redownload the EA.  delete, restart, download

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Входит модератор, входят разработчики MQL5 ... Срочно исправьте ОШИБКУ, зашифрованную MQL5 ... Теперь купите или протестируйте программу (ex4) и сообщите об ошибке ..

Renat Fatkhullin, 2021.04.15 10:51

Протектор MQL4/EX4 программ исправлен.

К сожалению, ошибка была внесена при реализации отказа от 32 битных программ в MQL5.

Нужно удалить ранее скачанные неисправные EX4 программы и скачать их заново.

Приносим свои извинения за столь неприятную ошибку.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Moderator is included, MQL5 developers are included ... Urgently fix the ERROR encrypted by MQL5 ... Now buy or test the program (ex4) and report an error ..

Renat Fatkhullin , 04/20/2015 10:51 AM

The protector of MQL4 / EX4 programs has been fixed.

Unfortunately, the error was introduced when implementing the rejection of 32-bit programs in MQL5.

You need to remove previously downloaded faulty EX4 programs and download them again.

We apologize for such an unpleasant mistake.

Reason: