Unable to load EA(s) on VPS - MT5 cannot load executable module 'ea.ex5' from 'C:\Hosting\instances\F8432B6B2C6E484A88B87245CE645B\MQL5\' subfolder

Hi all,

I'm experiencing this issue: migration a chart with EA to mql5 VPS give the error.

It seems mql5 VPS can't find the EA in its subfolder.

May anyone help please?

When you open the chart and attach EA to the chart for migration so be sure that your EA is not using any other tools/indicators/EAs.
If EA is using them so those tools should be in your Metatrader compiled by MetaEditor.

Besides, dll is prohibited for MQL5 VPS (according to MQL5 Rules), and if EA is using (or trying to use) dll so this EA will not be migrated.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

c00l:

Hi all,

I'm experiencing this issue: migration a chart with EA to mql5 VPS give the error.

It seems mql5 VPS can't find the EA in its subfolder.

May anyone help please?

I'm getting the same error here, did you managed to solve that?

Hi,

One more with the same problem.

I have the VPS for months, I never had any problems, this afternoon when I migrate the VPS is having the same problem, I already removed the experts, but when I migrate occurs the same problem

2021.02.10 22:51:19.704 Virtual Hosting no main window found

2021.02.10 22:41:43.215 XXXXX cannot load executable module 'XXXXXX.ex5' from 'C:\Hosting\instances\2820ADE10DD19779AA313154DEC9D45B\MQL5\' subfolder

Others are having the same issue. If you retry, you get only an error code. See also: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/362541

Error on EA after migrating
Error on EA after migrating
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, today when i made some changes in the setup of my EAs and migrated to VPS it stopped to works with the error 546, like image below: I alread...

Same issue

Same issue :( :( .. moving hosts around is also not working at all. 

Sam problem here, till now everything was fine. However today when I added another expert to a chart and then moved to the VPS I got this message.

I have the same issue

Me too. Have someone can help me.

I found this :

Causes of the "error code 546"

If you have received this warning on your PC, it means that there was a malfunction in your system operation. "Error code 546" is one of the issues that users get as a result of the incorrect or failed installation or uninstallation of software that may have left invalid entries in your system elements, improper system shutdown due to a power failure or another factor, someone with little technical knowledge accidentally deleting a necessary system file or system element entry, as well as a number of other causes.

Reason: