I have a free Expert Advisor on the MQL5 market place, a link to the EA is attached to the end of this post.
<link to the product was deleted by moderator>
One user commented that he is receiving an installation error when he tries to install the EA.
The EA has been on the marker place for over 1 year now and from all the clients who have used it, this is the first client to experience this issue.
I'm not sure what is causing this error, any suggestions would be appreciated.
I have also included a screenshot that the client shared of the error message he is receiving.
A link to the EA is attached here:
Thank you.
Files:
Screenshot_2026-10-03_211035.png
24 kb
- General principles for executing MQL programs
- Working with Events - EventSetTimer
- Working with Events - EventSetMillisecondTimer
Gamuchirai Zororo Ndawana:
I have also included a screenshot that the client shared of the error message he is receiving.
I have also included a screenshot that the client shared of the error message he is receiving.
I installed this product now with not a problem at all: I made installation directly from Metatrader (without visiting webpage of this product).
You can ask the client to install it directly from Metatrader:


.. and after that - ask him to provide you the Metatrader journal (in case if unsucсessful).
Sergey Golubev #:
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I'll definitely share these recommendations with the client and return with feedback as I receive it from the client.
I installed this product now with not a problem at all: I made installation directly from Metatrader (without visiting webpage of this product).
You can ask the client to install it directly from Metatrader:
.. and after that - ask him to provide you the Metatrader journal (in case if unsucсessful).
Gamuchirai Zororo Ndawana #:
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I'll definitely share these recommendations with the client and return with feedback as I receive it from the client.
In case of error, you should always ask the Journal log (or the Experts log when appropriate), a screenshot with "failed" is almost useless.
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I'll definitely share these recommendations with the client and return with feedback as I receive it from the client.
Alain Verleyen #:
In case of error, you should always ask the Journal log (or the Experts log when appropriate), a screenshot with "failed" is almost useless.
Understood Alain, I'll definitely share this with the client and keep it in mind if any similar case appears in the future.In case of error, you should always ask the Journal log (or the Experts log when appropriate), a screenshot with "failed" is almost useless.
Had I been able to reproduce the error myself, I would have shared the output of the Journal log.
You are missing trading opportunities:
- Free trading apps
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
Registration
Log in
You agree to website policy and terms of use
If you do not have an account, please register