Create objects with continuous time value

hello

I have plan to write a very accurate indicator but default objects can only created on the discrete time intervals!

for example OBJ_VLINE cannot created between two bars!

but I am sure there is a way which I could not find yet because predefined indicators like Fibo time zones can do so!

To elucidate, I am gonna attach my code.

ObjectCreate(ChartID(),"name",OBJ_VLINE,0,(Time[0]+Time[1])/2,0);

I want to create a Vline between candle 0 and 1 . 

please help me. thanks.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Object Types - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Gholamhossein Eslamizadeh: for example OBJ_VLINE cannot created between two bars!

please help me.

1. Correct on MT4, false on MT5. On MT5 you can place end points between lines if you Check Tools → Options (control+O) → Charts → precise time scale
              Is it possible not to snap to the grids? - MQL5 programming forum #5 2018.06.30

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help 2017.04.21

William Roeder:
  1. Correct on MT4, false on MT5. On MT5 you can place end points between lines if you Check Tools → Options (control+O) → Charts → precise time scale
              Is it possible not to snap to the grids? - MQL5 programming forum #5 2018.06.30

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help 2017.04.21

Thank you very much for your time, I am a freelancer too. I am so sorry for not stating my question very well,  let me try again. there are indicators like Fibo time zoon which can place vertical line between bars! I want to do that in my indicator, I just want to know how they did that in this indicator, and it is in MT4 not MT5.

please look attached photo. it is in MT4.

Files:
fb.png  8 kb

Gholamhossein Eslamizadeh:

Thank you very much for your time, I am a freelancer too. I am so sorry for not stating my question very well,  let me try again. there are indicators like Fibo time zoon which can place vertical line between bars! I want to do that in my indicator, I just want to know how they did that in this indicator, and it is in MT4 not MT5.

Fibonacci is not an Indicator, it's an object.
You can't achieve what you expect by objects in Metatrader, objects are tied to candles/bars, so you can put them between.
Try creating Canvas.

Gholamhossein Eslamizadeh:

Have a look in the "Objects" window and see what type of objects the fibo uses.

Mohammad Hossein Sadeghi:
Fibonacci is not an Indicator, it's an object.
You can't achieve what you expect by objects in Metatrader, objects are tied to candles/bars, so you can put them between.
Try creating Canvas.

Wooooooooooooooow, thanks Mamad... canvas is great stuff. ("Damet Garm")...

that will definitely do the job. I just googled it and amazed by its power.

Keith Watford:

Have a look in the "Objects" window and see what type of objects the fibo uses.

I think that is not possible.
Reason: