4 reasons to rent a VPS for trading - page 6

Charlesdestropik # :
How many robots I can use with the VPS?

On MQL5 VPS you can use several robots. There is a limitation: all these robots must be launched on the same trading account.

does the install only allow for a single instance of MT4 per server or can one run more than one instance of MT4?

Wayne Ovenstone #:
does the install only allow for a single instance of MT4 per server or can one run more than one instance of MT4?

Only one trading account per MQL5 VPS.

Charlesdestropik #:
How many robots I can use with the VPS?
One VPS per terminal and one account per terminal but up to 100 Charts per terminal and one EA per Chart (but I won't recommand it).
Max # Of Charts MT5?
Max # Of Charts MT5?
  • www.mql5.com
What is the max number of charts you can have open at one time in MT5? If you hit the max, are there any work arounds...

i run ea set tp , sl automatically for command, ea on vps mql5 takes few seconds to execute. while other vps or on my pc it executes immediately. very disappointed, i will not use vps of mql5 anymore. so bad

Is it better for a trader to use a VPS that is provided by the broker, or does using a third-party broker have better advantages?

Ricky991 #: Is it better for a trader to use a VPS that is provided by the broker, or does using a third-party broker have better advantages?

That has been asked many times and the answer is still the same — it depends! You have to compare the advantages and disadvantages of each to find the best solution for your situation.

what is the difference to rent  basic vps or popular or trader

1479707 #: what is the difference to rent  basic vps or popular or trader

Your question is unclear. Please explain in more detail.

What should I look for in a VPS provider primarily for scalping? 
Reason: