VPS not connected to signal server - page 3

Sergey Golubev:

Did you migrate/synchronize your subscription to the VPS?
Means: you set everything in your home Metatrader in correct way and you synchronized with VPS?

I've been trying everything you say as well, still not connecting has to be MQL signal server issue.

For reference MT4 signal 'Artifact' is the only one that is still working for me even after restart terminal it still works. EloTrading, Moustache, New 2000, Sapipa, Perfect Score, Tradium, FxInvesting are the 7 others that still don't work, haven't for the last 5-7 hours. Moustache is MT5 signal the rest are MT4...

Tried everything you mentioned plus plenty more 

Signal Subscription : Active

VPS Migration : Migrate Signal Done

MQL 5 community : Logged In

Signal : Enabled Real time Signal Subcription

Sergey Golubev:

Means: you set everything in your home Metatrader in correct way and you synchronized with VPS?

Many users facing the same problem right now, kindly check with Metatrader server, instead of checking problem with us.

Sergey Golubev:

It's a technical mql5 probelm only, everything is in the log

jylim92:

Many users facing the same problem right now, kindly check with Metatrader server, instead of checking problem with us.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS not connected to signal server

jylim92, 2020.12.02 08:21

Yes everything set in correct way, look other users is facing the same problem right now, obviously it is metatrader server problem.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS not connected to signal server

Eric Gimonet, 2020.12.02 08:24

Same problem here.

My forex provider is working fine, vps too.

It's a problem coming from mql5 only

I will send the link to this thread to the service desk and to ask them to check the general connection to the signal server from MQL5 VPS.

Sergey Golubev:

I will send the link to this thread to the service desk and to ask them to check the general connection to the signal server from MQL5 VPS.

Thank you Sergey

jylim92:

Thank you Sergey

But please note - the service desk is fixing in case they have the proofs enought related to the issue.
I mean: screenshots of the logs are not enough to prove this issue, and this words "My forex provider is working fine, vps too" should be ignored by the service desk because no proof for anything (no proofs for "working fine").

So, I just asked the service desk to check the issue in general (just in case it is the issue for everybody, and not for some users only).
Yes, I have sent the link to this thread to the service desk.

Sergey Golubev:

But please note - the service desk is fixing in case they have the proofs enought related to the issue.
I mean: screenshots of the logs are not enough to prove this issue, and this words "My forex provider is working fine, vps too" should be ignored by the service desk because no proof for anything (no proofs for "working fine").

So, I just asked the service desk to check the issue in general (just in case it is the issue for everybody, and not for some users only).
Yes, I have sent the link to this thread to the service desk.

Thank you Sergey.

If you need more informations, let us you.

I can send screenshot and every informations needed.

Eric Gimonet:

Thank you Sergey.

If you need more informations, let us you.

I can send screenshot and every informations needed.

I asked the service desk about this situation in general (and they already replied that they are checking it).

----------------

But if it is the issue just for some users only so - read my post  about the proofs.
I mean:

• any report about possible bug is ignored without proofs provided,
  • and it is responsibility of the user to provide all necessary proofs to reproduce the possible bug;
  • "no proofs = no bug = no fixing".

It is how all the users should report/post about possible issue.

General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
  • www.mql5.com
General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...

Proof is here :

No connexion to signal.

Activity on signal:

No activity from my side.

Reason: