Experts: xLiquidex_V2_Mod1 - page 3

this is a real demo acc, and iam or i think the only one who already try in real acc succeded after winning a big profit, the broker wouldn't let me win, trying to find broker with spread and commission below 0,8 it seems impossible and try to find a true regulated broker making this a hard task.

the only thing eat up the profit is slippage it will differ between backtest and differ between demo test and differ between demo to real acc in real acc it have spread widening for demo doesnt have spread widening and slipage, it surely a hard work to test and test and test, until succeded or failing in new settings for a new broker, hopefully someone will emerge to have the real acc test and telling everybody this ea will profit or dont waste your time because in the real world this ea is to good to be true.

what you said its true...how to compensate to win its a task to get the best settings in the real world ... real acc that profit...until then nobody knows need someone stupid enough to try it.

Cannot run on backtest. Journal shown critical error. Using MT4 ver4 build 830 latest

Divide by zero is due to downloaded source has Account# assigned by default.

stuuupid:

this is a real demo acc, and iam or i think the only one who already try in real acc succeded after winning a big profit, the broker wouldn't let me win, trying to find broker with spread and commission below 0,8 it seems impossible and try to find a true regulated broker making this a hard task.

the only thing eat up the profit is slippage it will differ between backtest and differ between demo test and differ between demo to real acc in real acc it have spread widening for demo doesnt have spread widening and slipage, it surely a hard work to test and test and test, until succeded or failing in new settings for a new broker, hopefully someone will emerge to have the real acc test and telling everybody this ea will profit or dont waste your time because in the real world this ea is to good to be true.

what you said its true...how to compensate to win its a task to get the best settings in the real world ... real acc that profit...until then nobody knows need someone stupid enough to try it.

Hello,

What settings you use this EA? 

stuuupid:

just trying a forward test.. in 1 half weeks (sorry the graphic info in indonesian language just google translate it tx) from 33 usd it got up to 124.57 usd

after 3 and half weeks lets just say 4 weeks it got up to 308.22 usd

this is the point i was very surprised.. is it just a coincidence...i just don't believe this, only for a week from 308 usd it just got up enormously to 9118 and it even  touches around 12.000 usd 

Hello,

I made the EA for everyone... the thing is that it needs good market conditions and it will be the best tool to mince you money from the markets. Quick question... were you testing it with real money or with demo account?

Best Regards

hegde:
Change assignment operator from '/=' to '|=' for lines (542,21) and (612,17). Re-compile...
Someone did answer your question respectively :)

stuuupid:

today at big move update date 24/3/2015

for broker u must have 1 pips of spread more than 1 pips it will degrade the  profits best with 0,6 spread  it will more profitable,

this a micro demo acc with maximum 10 lots of pertrade if this a standard acc because of the mm it will farmore profitable,

i use m30 with no keltner channel, if use other tf its not as profitable m30 tf, 

i think because i still in testing in forward test, for real acc i havent try it yet only a few days with a minimum money the same as the demo acc,

when i compare it, it almost the same as demo, maybe after 1 or 2 months of this ft i will go to real acc,

in demo i started around 33 or 39 usd for a month it goes up to about 9000 the day after it 20.000 and up and down now is 29.000 usd 

the thing is, when you see the report it have a lot of minus, but the profit one exceeds the unprofitable one, you must have a good strong heart and a lot of faith

that xliquidex can profit, thats why i need more time before i go to real acc even only a start up of 30 to 40 dollar, please try it fine your setting in BT i give you a hint first

range filter above 20 , mm in 20 no tp no stoploss play around first which setting suit your broker and minimum broker stoplevel not more than 2 pips 

If you can have a broker with 0 minimum stop over then you'll really profit from the system.

onoff:
It seems that the real / dynamic spreads kill any potential in these... running tests agains a fixed spread pair is one thing, another kettle of fish completely is running this on a demo/real account with dynamic spread where any of these dynamic jumps will be eaten up by larger spreads and thus nullifying the potential huge jumps in profit. Am I wrong? Anyone actually getting results from running against an account? or just simulated sillyness?
The best answer will come out when you personally try it out.

Back Tests are amazing. Live forward test on real account not so good due to slippage on an ultra low spread account (0-1 Point Spread on IC Markets with 0.05p commission per 0.01 Lot). Same old Story.... 

Pace Johnson:
Back Tests are amazing. Live forward test on real account not so good due to slippage on an ultra low spread account (0-1 Point Spread on IC Markets with 0.05p commission per 0.01 Lot). Same old Story.... 
That is the main challenge if you are using this EA in retail brokers. As I have insisted from the first day, you will need to forward test it on a TRUE DMA and not the other DMAs. 
Reason: