product is purchased but not downloaded yet - page 3

Bought a product in the market but unable to install kindly assist

Debbydot1:
Bought a product in the market but unable to install kindly assist
Look at the post
I can't download a indicator I purchased
I can't download a indicator I purchased
  • www.mql5.com
I can't download a indicator I purchased. The blue install button does nothing when I press it. All other indicators worked...

mge0rge:

SOLVED.

1.open data folder 2.once you open the data folder go back to the Terminal folder .3 once in the terminal folder go to the Community folder and delete everything in there ,restart mt4 and in mt4 go to terminal/market and login to your mql5 account and everything should work 

Thank you brother. It worked

I have the same problem and it is sorted, by setting IE the default browser and reset mql5.com password. In the password confirmation email, there is a login ID which is not my email (that’s the key).

Use the above login ID and new password. I can then login with MT4 market and get the product purchased and installed correctly.

Lei Zhou:

I have the same problem and it is sorted, by setting IE the default browser and reset mql5.com password. In the password confirmation email, there is a login ID which is not my email (that’s the key).

Use the above login ID and new password. I can then login with MT4 market and get the product purchased and installed correctly.I 

I followed this and it worked. Reset account password and re-logged in from MT4 using the new password and then I clicked install again. 

Hi this problem is Sorted I was using my email address as the login it should be my login. :) Happy Trading

Ed Charles Diesel:
Hi this problem is Sorted I was using my email address as the login it should be my login. :) Happy Trading

i try many things

you can make reset for your account password

and the problem gooo

welcome

Eleni Anna Branou:

The procedure is this:

1. You've complete your purchase in MQL5.com or in the Market tab of the MT4/5 terminal.

2. You make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab (in case you've completed the purchase in MQL5.com website).

3. You click the Purchased option in the upper left side of the Market tab in the Terminal/Toolbox window of your MT4/5 temrinal.

4. You click the blue Install button on the far right on the product you want to install.

5. You may need to fill in your MQL5 community password again to make the installation.

I have a stranger problem my computer and tablet have never shown the tools option how wierd!!

Humphrey4:
I have a stranger problem my computer and tablet have never shown the tools option how wierd!!

You need the desktop MT4/5 terminal for Tools option, not mobile apps.

Lei Zhou:

Use the above login ID and new password. I can then login with MT4 market and get the product purchased and installed correctly.

Hello pls I have the same problem how do I rectify this 
Reason: