EA installation and activation

Rented an EA yesterday but I am unable to install and activate it !!

I followed the procedure given in the welcome email but the required button "purchase" is not available on my terminal.

is there any waiting period?
or it should be available immediately after purchase?

Please help if somebody already encountered this issue before.

screen shot attached.

Thanks

Files:
Untitled.png  237 kb

If you used Visa card or other payment system (other than your MQL5 profile) so it may be necessary to wait (you can see the status on your profile about it).

As to installation so make sure that you filled Community tab with your forum login (your login is swisssun; do not use your email for login) and your forum password.
The sucessful login to Community tab may be confirmed with Metatrader journal (it should be written there about - sucessful or not).

Besides, make sure that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your computer (I am having version 11).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.21 13:36

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

----------------

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

Reason: