Enable copy trading in the MetaTrader platform to see full signal data

Hello,

I copied a sinal and forgot to renew on time 

I used to be able to see open positions of the signal on the signal's page, but after I resubscribed (after it expired), now I can't see the open positions and I keep getting the following error:

Enable copy trading in the MetaTrader platform to see full signal data.

maybe I need to give it more time ? or maybe because this signal is now added to the Finished tap on my supscriptions page now I can't see the open positions (maybe because of some error in the system) ?

P.S.: the signals are copied to my account successfuly as before on metatrader4 and the settings are the same as before expiration, I just can't see the open positions on the signal's page 

can someone help me?

thank you 

6000351:

Hello,

I copied a sinal and forgot to renew on time 

I used to be able to see open positions of the signal on the signal's page, but after I resubscribed (after it expired), now I can't see the open positions and I keep getting the following error:

maybe I need to give it more time ? or maybe because this signal is now added to the Finished tap on my supscriptions page now I can't see the open positions (maybe because of some error in the system) ?

P.S.: the signals are copied to my account successfuly as before on metatrader4 and the settings are the same as before expiration, I just can't see the open positions on the signal's page 

can someone help me?

thank you 

Restart your computer and browser and try again. Login into your MQL5 account with your 6000351 username and not your email.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Restart your computer and browser and try again. Login into your MQL5 account with your 6000351 username and not your email.

thank you for your reply 

I tried this and also cleard all browsing data before restarting and tried a different browser too, nothing worked 

do you have any other ideas ? 

is it possible that I can't see the open positions for this signal because its now added to my finished subscriptions? 

and is there any way to contact the technical support of this website to tell them about this problem ?

thank you 

6000351:

thank you for your reply 

I tried this and also cleard all browsing data before restarting and tried a different browser too, nothing worked 

do you have any other ideas ? 

is it possible that I can't see the open positions for this signal because its now added to my finished subscriptions? 

and is there any way to contact the technical support of this website to tell them about this problem ?

thank you 

I think its a browser or computer issue, try on another computer to confirm.

Is the signal in question among your active subscriptions here?

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions

Eleni Anna Branou:

I think its a browser or computer issue, try on another computer to confirm.

Is the signal in question among your active subscriptions here?

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions

I tried on my mobile device, same problem (Enable copy trading in the MetaTrader platform to see full signal data.)

maybe its realy an issue on MetaTrader platform ?

and Yes,  the signal is among my active subscriptions, and the positions are beeing copied

6000351:

I tried on my mobile device, same problem (Enable copy trading in the MetaTrader platform to see full signal data.)

maybe its realy an issue on MetaTrader platform ?

and Yes,  the signal is among my active subscriptions, and the positions are beeing copied

Check this: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/332678/page3#comment_16477853

I did all that, I cleared browsing data and restarted the computer, I also tried on a different device 

do you know if there is an email address for technical support or something? 

6000351:

I did all that, I cleared browsing data and restarted the computer, I also tried on a different device 

do you know if there is an email address for technical support or something? 

No, only the contact link at the bottom of this website.

the error is gone now, I can see the open positions.

I guess I just needed to give it more time 

I didn't have to wait before though, I don't know why this time

I can't see the processes of the signal provider

Reason: