Expert Advisor in MQL4 with 4 signals based on 6 Indicators. Works at any stock. If anybody wants to translate it to MQL5, it would be great. I still do not know MQL5. If you do, please, let me know.
Author: YThi MJ
Can you give a better summary of what your expert is about and how to use it?
What are the best timeframes to test this on?
And can you give some example optimisation parameters we might use to optimize your EA.
Have you got any good results yourself out of this EA?
1. Can you give a better summary of what your expert is about and how to use it?
2. What are the best timeframes to test this on?
3. And can you give some example optimisation parameters we might use to optimize your EA.
4. Have you got any good results yourself out of this EA?
1. I will when I have a little more time, and I might even attach an explanatory video. It basically trades with Volumes, PSAR, Stochastic, Bull and Bears Power, ATR and MFI. I will also attach a copy in English and another one in Spanish. Here is a video of another expert that has similar options, just not the same trading functions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgS1DwHf8t8
2. I usually test in M15 and H1 but it depends a lot on your Strategy.
3. I usually attach all indicators in a chart first, measure the minimum volume before trend movements, then see how the rest on indicators best match a movement, then I measure the minimum movement in pips to give a value to Trailing Profit. I am mainly optimizing timeframes mix for the indicators per each stock. For you to get an idea, the default value of 1500 volume is for EURUSD H1.
4. I am having very good results so far, I have been testing it on EURUSD, Gold and DAX, with no losses as for last week. I am just optimizing for DowJones and it looks very promising too.
Extra: Multiplier by TS is an option that multiplies the next trade by the distance value according to your Trailing Profit and Trailing Step, giving it the same weight to win the trade as the first one. Risky if you are already using high lots, I would not use it for more than 2 percent risk.
I want to test it too, but unfortunately it doesn't move in the tester either :( . (Alpari, demo)
Could someone help me?
Have you checked the Volumes and Timeframes? Default 1500 is for H1 EURUSD.
I repeated the test by entering ATR and standard deviation (later I used the Bollingher bands) it is seen that often opens Buy on the highs and Sell on the lows.
This results in high SLs. But it is not clear why he takes TP by a few points and SL by many points (1350) while he could close in TP at 500 points.
With equity line. I used lwe default settings.
1) how to open orders
Does it open orders incorrectly?
2) TP and SL.
Take Profit is by percentage or by money in the currency of the account and Stop Loss is also in that way or you can give trades a unique SL.
There are no Bollinger Bands in the EA. You mean I should add the Bollinger Bands Indicator?
Sure. Thanks Wilfred. Sorry for not having attached it in English yet. You can still see the good side: you will learn some terms in Spanish ;)
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.