Experts: MarketsMaster EA - page 2

Ahmed Qazani:
Thanks for sharing, would you kindly add an English version, Thanks
_____
I would like to know if you can get trends for th gold market on your own via an app?? I am new only a few months so I would like more information.   

YThi MJ:

1. I will when I have a little more time, and I might even attach an explanatory video. It basically trades with Volumes, PSAR, Stochastic, Bull and Bears Power, ATR and MFI. I will also attach a copy in English and another one in Spanish. Here is a video of another expert that has similar options, just not the same trading functions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgS1DwHf8t8

2. I usually test in M15 and H1 but it depends a lot on your Strategy. 

3. I usually attach all indicators in a chart first, measure the minimum volume before trend movements, then see how the rest on indicators best match a movement, then I measure the minimum movement in pips to give a value to Trailing Profit. I am mainly optimizing timeframes mix for the indicators per each stock. For you to get an idea, the default value of 1500 volume is for EURUSD H1. 

4. I am having very good results so far, I have been testing it on EURUSD, Gold and DAX, with no losses as for last week. I am just optimizing for DowJones and it looks very promising too. 

Extra: Multiplier by TS is an option that multiplies the next trade by the distance value according to your Trailing Profit and Trailing Step, giving it the same weight to win the trade as the first one. Risky if you are already using high lots, I would not use it for more than 2 percent risk. 

I found it does not work for ETHUSD, ETHBTC, ETCBTC, or BTCUSD in Tester. Thanks for your effort though!

Kian Stipp:
I found it does not work for ETHUSD, ETHBTC, ETCBTC, or BTCUSD in Tester. Thanks for your effort though!

Hi. I tested it today at BTCUSD live just in case you were right, not activating news, and it worked. It opened 2 small winning trades trades. Check the signal and parameters you are giving it for entry. Tester could be a matter of activating or not activating the news. I have also made several backtests before and it did backtest it. 

Hi, I'm at the first experiences.
is it possible to test by copying the .mql4 file and compiling it on your pc?
Where do I enter the URL?
can you write how to install it and if you need to install the indicators too?
Thanks

Antonio

Sorry if inherent, I downloaded the MarketMaster V1.mql4 file, I ran the bact test and it works correctly, while in the demo account it does not issue orders, you give me the complete procedure to install it correctly with any indicators or url.

thanks

antonio

AntonioMQL4:

Sorry if inherent, I downloaded the MarketMaster V1.mql4 file, I ran the bact test and it works correctly, while in the demo account it does not issue orders, you give me the complete procedure to install it correctly with any indicators or url.

thanks

antonio

You could be right. You have to add the URLs: 

https://www.dailyfx.com/ and https://ec.forexprostools.com/

at Tools / Options / Expert Advisors / activate: Allow WebRequest for listed URL and Add both URLs.

Also check the minimum Volume to enter trades and the Timeframe.

No indicators need to be uploaded to the folders as it uses indicators already available at  MT4

Trading News & Analysis for Forex, Commodities and Indices
Trading News & Analysis for Forex, Commodities and Indices
  • DailyFX
  • www.dailyfx.com
DailyFX is the leading portal for financial market news covering forex, commodities, and indices. Discover our charts, forecasts, analysis and more.

Hi could u post some setup for gold?

Update Your Code
Reason: