EA buying

To add comments, please log in or register
otto elmut
otto elmut  
Any trading with a bought EA is suizid !!! Tested now 50, awful.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

That is why I am suggesting to select the product by the seller.
I mean: select the seller/author first, and after that only we may select the products he is selling.
And it is my standard reply below (which I am posting all the time on the frum):

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have much less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance and the Market as well).

otto elmut
otto elmut  
Somehow you are right but suizid is suizid ebven if you do it with a program from somebody you know.
Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
otto elmut:
Somehow you are right but suizid is suizid ebven if you do it with a program from somebody you know.

What does suizid mean?

Nicolas Besse
Nicolas Besse  
otto elmut:
Any trading with a bought EA is suizid !!! Tested now 50, awful.
You don't even have found one good?
To add comments, please log in or register