EA buying

Any trading with a bought EA is suizid !!! Tested now 50, awful.

That is why I am suggesting to select the product by the seller.
I mean: select the seller/author first, and after that only we may select the products he is selling.
And it is my standard reply below (which I am posting all the time on the forum):

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have much less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance and the Market as well).

Somehow you are right but suizid is suizid ebven if you do it with a program from somebody you know.

otto elmut:
Somehow you are right but suizid is suizid ebven if you do it with a program from somebody you know.

What does suizid mean?

otto elmut:
Any trading with a bought EA is suizid !!! Tested now 50, awful.
You don't even have found one good?

Hello there. There is a scammer registered as a seller on your website. This person defrauded me by selling me fake software. I want the cancellation of my payments to this person from my mql5 account. I wanted to buy <...>'s products. <...> The products in the link below are fake products. <...> Please cancel my payments to this scammer. I want the vendor account of this scammer to be blocked.

HUSEYIN CETINEL:
Hello there. There is a scammer registered as a seller on your website. This person defrauded me by selling me fake software. I want the cancellation of my payments to this person from my mql5 account. I wanted to buy <...>'s products. <...> The products in the link below are fake products. <...> Please cancel my payments to this scammer. I want the vendor account of this scammer to be blocked.

1. Discussion about the Market products is prohibited on the forum.

----------------

2. About refund.

If you cancel the purchase within 7 days, without having activated it, you will get a refund, and there are some particularities which I found, for example:

I bought the wrong version of a program

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.06.19 10:31

If you haven't activated your purchase, you can cancel the purchase and buy the MT4 version.

If doesn't work, contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

i want to cancel a none active purchase

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.10.23 09:37

I've just been informed that a  cancellation is only available for: non-rent purchases made within 7 days and having 0 activations.

----------------

3. About possible scam.
Scam in case of seller is the following: the seller broke the rules. And the rules are here:
Rules of Using the Market Service

If you know that the seller broke the rules (and you can prove it) so - inform the service desk for that (look at the "Contacts and requests" link at the botton of the page).

----------------

4. My suggestion.
Do not buy anything from the people if you do not know them in person or if those people are not well-known users of the forum.

• www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market
Reason: