Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 19

Hi, My server is FortFS-Real but it is not listed in the broker's name when I want to create my signal, What should I do?

Good morning, there are requirements to create your own signal such as min balance, max leverage and so on?

Angela Giustiniani:
Good morning, there are requirements to create your own signal such as min balance, max leverage and so on?

Max leverage is 1:500 and you mustn't use a micro/cent account if you want to publish your signal as a paid one.

Hi there.

Is is it possible to share signals between accounts, to mimic trades or must it be a public signal and the 2nd account subscribe to it, even though both accounts belong to me?
Is it furthermore possible to create a Free signals account, since I see the min amount for a seller's signal is 30$?

Thank you :)

Jeandre Mare:

Hi there.

Is is it possible to share signals between accounts, to mimic trades or must it be a public signal and the 2nd account subscribe to it, even though both accounts belong to me?
Is it furthermore possible to create a Free signals account, since I see the min amount for a seller's signal is 30$?

Thank you :)

The only way to accomplish this is to publish your 1st account as a public signal here in MQL5.com with a high price, so nobody would subscribe to it and then subscribe to it with your 2nd trading account, under the same MQL5 account credentials.

The cost of this will be zero for you, you will need to employ a MQL5 VPS though.

Hi, am I able to create a private signal on one MT5 trading account and receive  / subscribe to that on another on another of my trading accounts on MT5, does it have to be public to copy my on trades between my own accounts? or should I be using an EA for that? please point me in the right direction.

Mario Tsultrim Kaval:
Hi, am I able to create a private signal on one MT5 trading account and receive  / subscribe to that on another on another of my trading accounts on MT5, does it have to be public to copy my on trades between my own accounts? or should I be using an EA for that? please point me in the right direction.

You can't subscribe to a private signal, because you can't find it, you can publish a public signal with a high price though and subscribe to it with the same MQL5 account credentials, free of charge.

Is it possible to offer a free signal for public consumption?

Terrence Brannon:
Is it possible to offer a free signal for public consumption?

If it is based on a demo account, yes.

Hello I am setting me up as a signal provider and have completed the seller info and passed the verification step but I am getting this message    Authorization failed. Please check trading account data.  I have data through my broker. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks

Reason: