no stars with my products' reviews, not rents-buy within last month...

Hi all,

in the last month I've notice a drastic reduction of download of my products and sadly discovered that my stars are disappeared.

I wrote to the service desk and they redirected me here.

Any clue whats going on, did happens also to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

There was a change in how reviews and stars are rewarded and are presented in MQL5 Market.

This has affected all sellers and not only you.

Eleni Anna Branou:

There was a change in how reviews and stars are rewarded and are presented in MQL5 Market.

This has affected all sellers and not only you.

it is not clear if this is an issue and will be fixed or should we start from scratch gaining new stars...

Simone Gargano:

it is not clear if this is an issue and will be fixed or should we start from scratch gaining new stars...

As far as I know this change is permanent.

Product page showing zero votes now
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, Do you maybe know why this could be happening...

Sergey Golubev:
read this page:

no comment...suspicious about what? I'm mql5 customer since years, my clients are happy about my products and now due to some unknown reason I've been "signed" as suspicious?

It's AI and it's on to you.

Marco vd Heijden:

It's AI and it's on to you.

I'm afraid this AI must be reviewed...no, is not up to me...I've honestly developed my EA's long time ago and updated them few months ago upon mql5's request.

I did nothing but wait years to let them grow and when it was finally happening, this magic AI messed up everything...I am very confident about what I am saying and sad about what's going on here to me and to all the honest developers.

The curious part is that is happening right to those with 5 stars!

hi, i noticed all the reviews and starts on my product disappeared suddenly. and now there is no reviews. 

any other have this problem too or its just me?

this caused the selling recorded dropped these days.

Alireza Yadegar:

hi, i noticed all the reviews and starts on my product disappeared suddenly. and now there is no reviews. 

any other have this problem too or its just me?

this caused the selling recorded dropped these days.

Its probably temporary due to updates .

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Profile Bug

Kenneth Parling, 2020.10.20 16:34

right,i checked some of my Products in MT and they still exists there so...

From Russian Forums : 

This has happened to me too. All my products stars and reviews are gone, and my products are no longer visible in the popular category? Will this be fixed?

Reason: