Signal wont migrate to VPS

Hi i signed up for a signal yesterday and had troubles migrating it. when i clicked on migrate I got the error - "Migration Failed, please check the journal of your platform" upon checking the journal it had messages such as - "position usdjpy, skipped as no symbol found" and "signal copying for usdjpy is prohibited"

I have been in touch with my broker and been through my settings with them and all seems right to them, they also have not seen these errors before. I know other people that are subscribed to this signal through the platform "Signal Start" and it all works fine, i also noticed that i am the only one connected to this signal through MQL5? I was wondering if this signal may in some way be corrupted?

thanks

MT5?
read the instruction about how to subscribe (in case you missed something):

----------------

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

wilkojames:

Hi i signed up for a signal yesterday and had troubles migrating it. when i clicked on migrate I got the error - "Migration Failed, please check the journal of your platform" upon checking the journal it had messages such as - "position usdjpy, skipped as no symbol found" and "signal copying for usdjpy is prohibited"

I have been in touch with my broker and been through my settings with them and all seems right to them, they also have not seen these errors before. I know other people that are subscribed to this signal through the platform "Signal Start" and it all works fine, i also noticed that i am the only one connected to this signal through MQL5? I was wondering if this signal may in some way be corrupted?

thanks

Your journal writes that you haven't enabled USDJPY in MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols.

Contact your broker if trading in general is not enabled on your account.

Hi guys thanks for your responses... Im not sure what the problem is/was?? I signed up to the exact same signal but via Signal Start platform and it connected on the same MT5, same account,with the same settings... Im quite sure that it must be an issue with the signal on MQL5?

MQL5 has now refunded me for the signal so everything is good!
Reason: