Indicators that were purchased, but no longer available??

I paid for an indicator that now says "Unfortunately, "DashBoard Oscillateur Commodity Chanel Index" is unavailable

I had several more downloads. What do we do if we gave 57.00 and the indicator is no longer available? Do we talk to an attorney? This is theft, yes?  This has happened many times with other indicators.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

If I had bought an ea via mql5 and the author of a particular ea removes it from the market will I have that ea and it's activations or not? Kindly guide.

Sergey Golubev, 2020.07.20 14:38

from the rules -

A Product removed from the Market showcase does not affect the Buyer's ability to use paid and rented Products — all Buyers can still download and install a removed Product in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

product not found in the database

Sergey Golubev, 2020.07.21 18:43

Make sure that you fill Community tab with your forum login (not your email) and your forum password.
Besides, you should have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your computer (I am having the versison 11).

1. Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

2. How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

This does not address my question.  As I sent a message to support I will tell you the same thing.  This is the second time I have purchased an indicator and it was removed with a note.  For example, I just purchased an indicator called the Five Trend Line Rule.  When I go to download it is removed. The page is gone.  It says " Unfortunately, "DashBoard Oscillateur Commodity Chanel Index" is unavailable."

I paid for this not even 1 month ago.  Do I not have a right as the buyer?  Does it not say under a previous post you provided ?   

The Seller may remove his or her Product from the Market showcase to fix any detected errors or stop publishing any further products on the Market altogether. All Buyers of a removed Product can still download and install it in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations."

I cannot do this because the page is GONE. I was only able to download it one time, but no more. It will not download on my computer and thus the reason to try it on another computer,. 

8601567:

Do not double post!

I have deleted your duplicated topic.

8601567: When I go to download it is removed. The page is gone.  It says " Unfortunately, "DashBoard Oscillateur Commodity Chanel Index" is unavailable."

You do not download it from any page.

You log into your MQL5 account from your platform and download it from the market tab. If you had read the links provided you would know this.

Are you not listening? I have purchased over 2000 dollars in indicators. I KNOW how to add it to the chart. You are NOT a good listener.  Once again. I cannot retrieve it from the market site b/c it has been removed. I paid almost 50 dollars for this indicator and it is removed.  What part of "  It says " Unfortunately, "DashBoard Oscillateur Commodity Chanel Index" is unavailable." do you not understand?

8601567:

Are you not listening? I have purchased over 2000 dollars in indicators. I KNOW how to add it to the chart. You are NOT a good listener.  Once again. I cannot retrieve it from the market site b/c it has been removed. I paid almost 50 dollars for this indicator and it is removed.  What part of "  It says " Unfortunately, "DashBoard Oscillateur Commodity Chanel Index" is unavailable." do you not understand?

Are you not listening?

You can still use your purchased indicators as long as you have enough activations.

Even when a product is removed from the Market, is still available for download and use for those who has purchased it in the past.

Login into your MQL5 account with your 8601567 login and NOT your email and you will find your indicators in the Purchased option of the Market tab, down in the Terminal/Toolbox window of your MT4/5 terminal.

Reason: