i want to know how the two accounts are connected

i got an account and i have already got the right signal to follow i want to know how the two accounts are connected.

I am wondering if i am supposed to trade by myself or trading will be done from the signal without me trading?

It's automatically without your participation. Just your metatrader should be open and connected to the broker for that.

peterchauro:

i got an account and i have already got the right signal to follow i want to know how the two accounts are connected.

I am wondering if i am supposed to trade by myself or trading will be done from the signal without me trading?

Please read the Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

newdigital:
It's automatically without your participation. Just your metatrader should be open and connected to the broker for that.
even if i am not online?

peterchauro:
even if i am not online?
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

you can be anywhere :) but your metatrader should be open in your PC, and connected with the broker's server using internet for example.

I think you need VPS and use EA on your account. That is simple

Hello, 
I know this is old topic but I would like to know if it possible to connect an MT4 account n°1 to a MT4 N°2, so that all trades executed on account one, are executed on account two. Plus I would like to know if it is possible to connect account n°2 only using my MT4 n°1 investor password

Thanks by advance !
Reason: