Can't install purchased indicator on platform.

My friend's account was banned till 2030 (without a proper reason). After he was banned he purchased an indicator but he can't install it (he gets an error on the platform "authorization failed". He tried contacting an mql5 representative but he was not able so he asked me to do it. So, how can it be solved? Thank you!

SerseFX:
My friend's account was banned till 2030 (without a proper reason). After he was banned he purchased an indicator but he can't install it (he gets an error on the platform "authorization failed". He tried contacting an mql5 representative but he was not able so he asked me to do it. So, how can it be solved? Thank you!

till 2030?
it may be autoban by IP.
ask your friend to use th e following procedure:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I don't know what happened with my account, who can help me?

Sergey Golubev, 2020.04.23 10:50

If it is fake autoban ("autoban because your IP became to be IP of the spammer") so you can do the following:

If you hare on dynamic IP address (majority of internet users are having dynamic IP) so - switch your PC off and restart your modem/router; the IP address will be changed and this "red banner" will be disappeared). It is the usual situation: I got this fake autoban by IP two times for example .. so - now I know how to fix it by myself.

Alternatively - he can use the other internet provider for example.
If it does not help so it is real ban sorry.

"authorization failed" error and how to fix it -

----------------

Please find some posts where I collected all possible ways to fix it -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.21 13:36

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login; - not your email.

----------------

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

Reason: