mql4 function to read the text label (IndexLabel) of selected indicator buffer ?

Is there any builtin function of mql4 that can read the text label (IndexLabel) of the selected indicator buffer ?

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. There are text objects and label objects (and they are different.) There is no such thing as an IndexLabel. They are objects; you don't get them from a buffer.
  3. A buffer contains a double. If you mean its label, I don't think so.
  4. Perhaps you should read the manual.

William Roeder:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. There are text objects and label objects (and they are different.) There is no such thing as an IndexLabel. They are objects; you don't get them from a buffer.
  3. A buffer contains a double. If you mean its label, I don't think so.
  4. Perhaps you should read the manual.

i am talking about this : 

Files:

What part of "If you mean a buffer's label, I don't think so" was unclear?

William Roeder:
What part of "If you mean a buffer's label, I don't think so" was unclear?

well you were wrong ,i just found a way,  altho its not  a builtin mql4 function its not reading the labels exactly but it gets the job done 

Arad_1:

well you were wrong ,i just found a way,  altho its not  a builtin mql4 function but it gets the job done 

So please share how you got the job done so it may help others in future.

Reason: