Is there MT4 technical support?

Is technical support for the MT4 trading platform available if I have a problem with it?  If so, where?  If not, what is the alternative?  

Dana Clarke:
Is technical support for the MT4 trading platform available if I have a problem with it?  If so, where?  If not, what is the alternative?  

It depends what your problem is. Somebody in the forum may be able to help you otherwise contact your broker. Don't expect any support for MT4 from Metaquotes.

In future please post in the correct section

I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

I am in some endless loop on mt4 I tried to make a demo account and it has gone on forever I restarted it and its the same screen when I open the app still loading and I uninstall and reinstall and it's still the same loading screen so I have no idea what I have done

Hello Beautiful People.  

How do I resize my Market Watch window and return it to the left of my screen where it belongs? 

Files:
image.jpg  2187 kb

Crowned Queen:

Hello Beautiful People.  

How do I resize my Market Watch window and return it to the left of my screen where it belongs? 

Drag it back to where you want it.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Has anyone had an issue with their TP's not activating in their MT4 app?  I was in EURNZD at a sell this morning with my TP set to activate at 1.69971.  According to the charts, the price went down to 1.69966 but my TP never activated.  It ultimately hit my SL.

I don't know why the "Debug based on history data" in my MetaEditor4 is not active !

I also, Allowed "Used Specified setting" from Debug tab in Option menu, but again my debug is inactive working and only debug is based on on real data is working 

is anyone can help me on that? 

djswiftnc:
Has anyone had an issue with their TP's not activating in their MT4 app?  I was in EURNZD at a sell this morning with my TP set to activate at 1.69971.  According to the charts, the price went down to 1.69966 but my TP never activated.  It ultimately hit my SL.

Your TP was probably not hit.

Sells are closed at ask, the chart price is bid. If bid reaches 1.69966 and there is a 1 pip spread, the lowest ask would be 1.69976 and TP @ 1.69971 not activated.

I am having issue with my offline chart, The Renko live chart give me open offline Nas100, M4 to view chart, when I click the offline chart it is not found, but when I change the file to M2 , I will find M4 and not M2. I need help to fix this issue. 

Just opened an account with metatrader 4 and i have been trying to log in but it keeps on saying operation failed. please assist on which log in details i should use i think i could be using the wrong ones. You assistance would be appreciated.
Reason: