I have been locked out from logging in or accessing the MQL5 web

Comments that do not relate to the "How to start with MQL5", have been moved into this topic.

Please help - I have been locked out from logging in or accessing the MQL5 website.  I believe it’s because you thought my IP address was trying to attack the website.  I was continually refreshing my MQL5 web browser because there was a technical issue with my signal-subscription - the signal-subscription opened a trade that I wasn’t seeing on the signal-providers account page (and the trade was going against me hard and fast) so I kept refreshing the browser to see if the signal-provider had actually “opened” this same trade (so I’m assuming my multiple browser refreshing made your security program think that I was attacking it.

What info is needed to resolve - I do not see a single forum topic that addresses my type of problem - can someone PLEASE help ??

valloned:
Please help - I have been locked out from logging in or accessing the MQL5 website.  I believe it’s because you thought my IP address was trying to attack the website.  I was continually refreshing my MQL5 web browser because there was a technical issue with my signal-subscription - the signal-subscription opened a trade that I wasn’t seeing on the signal-providers account page (and the trade was going against me hard and fast) so I kept refreshing the browser to see if the signal-provider had actually “opened” this same trade (so I’m assuming my multiple browser refreshing made your security program think that I was attacking it.

What info is needed to resolve - I do not see a single forum topic that addresses my type of problem - can someone PLEASE help ??
If it is autoban based on IP (and if you are on dynamic IP) so you can do the following:
switch your router (internet) and your computer off; after that - switch your router (and computer) on, so your IP address will be changed and everything will be unbocked.

If it is not IP autoban so sorry ..

valloned:

Can someone PLEASE help - I can’t find anything online to help with my access problem - is there an email address or phone number for a big problem like this one ??

valloned:
Can someone PLEASE help - I can’t find anything online to help with my access problem - is there an email address or phone number for a big problem like this one ??

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I don't know what happened with my account, who can help me?

Sergey Golubev, 2020.04.23 10:50

The other your profile?
If it is fake autoban ("autoban because your IP became to be IP of the spammer") so you can do the following:

If you have dynamic IP address (majority of internet users are having dynamic IP) so - switch your PC off and restart your modem/router; the IP address will be changed and this "red banner" will be disappeared). It is the usual situation: I got this fake autoban by IP two times for example .. so - now I know how to fix it by myself.

Sergey Golubev:

Thank you so much.  I did reboot, but I did not reset my modem so I will try that now.

valloned:
Thank you so much.  I did reboot, but I did not reset my modem so I will try that now.
Unfortunately that did not work.  I rebooted my PC and my modem and I am still locked out from the mql5 website.

Is there anything else I can try or is there someone at mql5 that can help me ??

Thank you

valloned:
Unfortunately that did not work.  I rebooted my PC and my modem and I am still locked out from the mql5 website.

Is there anything else I can try or is there someone at mql5 that can help me ??

Thank you
  • If it is about your username as valloned so as I see - you is not ban ( valloned is not blocked).
  • If it is related to some other your username and if it is related to autoban by IP so I described the procedure about how to lift this IP banning (read my post about).
  • If your other username was banned (if it is not IP automan) so it was banned by admins, and you may ask the service desk for advice.

lippmaje:

Sir, did you read this:

I cannot figure out why it is so difficult to open your own topic.

Instead you are bloating up a very interesting thread with a bunch of posts about your personal woes.

It’s simply because I’m not an experienced user and I’m trying to do this from my iPhone (so I can use my cellular connection).  I apologize - it wasn’t my intent to make anyone mad.

valloned:
It’s simply because I’m not an experienced user and I’m trying to do this from my iPhone (so I can use my cellular connection).  I apologize - it wasn’t my intent to make anyone mad.
read my previous post

Sergey Golubev:
  • If it is about your username as valloned so as I see - you is not ban ( valloned is not blocked).
  • If it is related to some other your username and if it is related to autoban by IP so I described the procedure about how to lift this IP banning (read my post about).
  • If your other username was banned (if it is not IP automan) so it was banned by admins, and you may ask the service desk for advice.
I am able to log in and access my mql5 account from my iPhone’s “cellular connection” (if my iPhone is using my home’s WiFi network, I get the same “403 - access denied” message) so the issue isn’t with my user ID / login - it can only be related to my IP address.

Who (and “how”) do I get help with this?  Is there an email address associated with this type of technical access issue?

Thanks again for your help - I didn’t think I’d be spending all this time trying to get my access back - I’ve spent some $$ on mql5 and never had a problem and now I am not even sure “how” to get assistance...?
Reason: