How did your computer log in to the MQL community? How is DNS set up? My company can log in, but cannot log in at home.

As the title. I changed the dns of the company computer to 114, and I can log in to the forum. However, no matter how to set dns, I can't access community at home. Home and company are in the same city, just can’t visit the community.

Also, in the company, I can’t log in to the forum on my Android phone, even if I change the DNS on my Android.

Currently, only the company's computer can log in. How did you solve it?

This is not 403 error,  I can’t access even if I use a proxy.

the access result is:

www.mql5.com 拒绝了我们的连接请求。

请试试以下办法:

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

If it is fake autoban by IP so use this post for the decision about how to fix: post
Ip address is blocked, getting 403 access denied
Ip address is blocked, getting 403 access denied
  • www.mql5.com
I was doing some SEO work yesterday and now my ip address on my computer gets 403 access denied when I try to go to mql5 on my computer...

Sergey Golubev:
If it is fake autoban by IP so use this post for the decision about how to fix: post

I think this is not IP problem. Because it happened on my company's computer before, I modified the DNS to be able to access it. 

Yu Zhang: I think this is not IP problem. Because it happened on my company's computer before, I modified the DNS to be able to access it. 

Have you changed any of the following in your Profile settings on this site?

Fernando Carreiro:

Have you changed any of the following in your Profile settings on this site?

Not set.  I can't access the entire website, not my personal account.  

Yu Zhang:

I think this is not IP problem. Because it happened on my company's computer before, I modified the DNS to be able to access it. 

I had same problem before, and I fixed it by myself by restarting router with computer to get the other IP (I am on dynamic IP at home).

I solved this problem, the problem lies in ipv4/ipv6. At the same time, ipv4 needs to set DNS.
Reason: