How many EA's can i run in one MT4

I am looking to run 3-4 different EA's in one instance of MT4 and on multiple pairs simultaneously on my VPS, is there any issue with this? I am using a VPS with latency of 2ms and 2 cores. Thank you 

Jordan637:
I am looking to run 3-4 different EA's in one instance of MT4 and on multiple pairs simultaneously on my VPS, is there any issue with this? I am using a VPS with latency of 2ms and 2 cores. Thank you 

In theory you can run up to 32 EAs on different charts on MT4, but it depends on their computing power needs.

You should be able to run the 3-4 you want.

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. MT4: ninety-nine charts per:
              Chart Opening - Working with Charts - MetaTrader 4 Help
    But CHARTS_MAX is 100 MT4 build 1170.

Eleni Anna Branou:

In theory you can run up to 32 EAs on different charts on MT4, but it depends on their computing power needs.

You should be able to run the 3-4 you want.

The maximum in theory is 100, one per chart. Not 32.

You probably confused with the maximum instances of MT4 on 1 computer (more accurately on 1 Windows session), 32.

William Roeder:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. MT4: ninety-nine charts per:
              Chart Opening - Working with Charts - MetaTrader 4 Help
    But CHARTS_MAX is 100 MT4 build 1170.

I will do that in future, thanks for the heads up. 

Alain Verleyen:

The maximum in theory is 100, one per chart. Not 32.

You probably confused with the maximum instances of MT4 on 1 computer (more accurately on 1 Windows session), 32.

Oh, I didn't know that Alain, thanks for clearing it up.

If I purchase vps from you then can I run multiple ea on same mt4 broker but on different accounts with same broker.

Abhimanyu Chhikara:
If I purchase vps from you then can I run multiple ea on same mt4 broker but on different accounts with same broker.

Each MQL5 VPS is only applied to one trading account and vice versa.

Hello everyone who cares to help; I recently opened an account with my brooker with $250 trading capital. What's the danger of attaching and running 
multiple EAs eg up to 4 types;  on the capital?

Eljolosuper #: Hello everyone who cares to help; I recently opened an account with my brooker with $250 trading capital. What's the danger of attaching and running 
multiple EAs eg up to 4 types;  on the capital?

Please don't take this as an offence, but a friendly explanation — the main danger is "you"! The fact you ask the question shows that you have not done your "homework". By homework, I mean that you did not study how the markets work, how to trade manually, how to calculate risk, how to understand leverage, etc.

I always recommend that for one to be able to use an EA properly, one should be able to fully understand how to do it manually.

Reason: