EA does not place trade in demo account works fine in live account..no errors in journal or expert tab

Hello MT4 experts,

I have a weird situation. EAs work fine in both demo and live account one week..then I try to test some settings and switch from live to demo account and now suddenly it stops trading. 

Settings I am changing are nothing big, simply trade size from 0.01 to 0.1, or timeframe..and it used to work on this setting before (in both live and demo)..I checked everything I mean everything..there is money in account, autotrade is enabled, all checkboxes are selected in common settings tab of EA, currency is major, and THERE ARE NO ERRORS in experts or journal tab..actually everything shows successfully loaded..Ofcourse, smiley face is bright smiley on EA attached chart. ..tried switching charts, timeframes you know it..

I even tried to re-install MT4 in a different folder, renamed it ..the whole shabang. 

It is not only happening on broker A..but I have also tried broker B, C,D,E,F..same deal..

I mean if I am making mistake on one thing, there is no way it all shows successful on all of them and not take a single trade..for days..I even tried on 3 different computers (including VPS)..

It just SITS there..

If I switch from demo to live account, same EA, settings etc starts working right away..broker connection is fine, changed different demo accounts too..contacted broker and they say everything is fine (I can actually place trades manually) 

I am like at a dead end here..so any help would be appreciated..

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Enable trading, ToolsOptions (control+O) → Expert Advisors → Allow automated trading … and Right Click → Expert Advisors → Properties (F7) → Common → Allow live trading.
  3. If it has a DLL: Allow DLLs, ToolsOptions (control+O) → Expert Advisors → Allow DLL imports … and Right Click → Expert Advisors → Properties (F7) → Common → Allow DLL imports.

Thanks William. I already did these things to ensure those checkboxes are selected but no luck. Is there anything on backend that is preventing Demo account to place any trades ? 

I once ran into similar issue where I had to modify currency extension (instead of USDJPY, the broker had USDJPY.jx so USDJPY would not trade but USDJPY.jx would..or anything crazy like that ? I am talking standard brokers like Oanda, Forex.com, IG, FXCM, Alpari etc. 

Reason: