Who can convert an indicator of ex4 to ex5? (from Metatrader 4 to Metatrader 5)

Hi guys,

sorry for my bad english, i wish convert an indicator for mt4 to mt5...i don't know how do it, anyone can be help me?

The file is an indicator that draw with red dashed lines maximum and minimum of Asian session.

Thank you very much to man will help me

Contact the developer.

Davide: i wish convert an indicator for ex4 to ex5
  1. Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

2. There has been zero proof that any ex4/5 can be decompiled since Build 600+ 2014.02.03
              Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) - MQL4 programming forum
              Code Protection: New MQL4 language(Build 600+) decompilation protection and other crack techniques. (Macos Silva) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2

3. Decompiled code is stolen code.

I don't know who is developer:(

@William Roeder 

Hi, 

It will be apricated if convert  m-candles-indicator.mq4 to .mq5 please.

maz557: It will be apricated if convert  m-candles-indicator.mq4 to .mq5 please.
  1. OP doesn't have MQL4.

2. Don't Hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

3. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

Reason: