Off-topic posts - page 115

I am having trouble with my meta trader 5. It doesn't load symbols. I have good internet access. please help

thabo gift #:
I am having trouble with my meta trader 5. It doesn't load symbols. I have good internet access. please help

bottom right corner, try choosing a different server, sometimes it can't connect to the server which is selected

how to calculate the current RSI value of an instrument in python code using MetaTrade5 python library

Tumwesigye Benjamin #: how to calculate the current RSI value of an instrument in python code using MetaTrade5 python library

Your post has been moved. Please don't post randomly in any section or topic.

In python you will have to calculate the RSI value itself in your python code.

Do some research on “Relative Strength Index (RSI)” developed by John Welles Wilder Jr., as described in his book—New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems [1978].

Momodu Lateef #: Hw to cash out 

I will assume you are referring to your trading account, and in that case, contact your broker and ask for withdrawal instructions.

Hi, I rented a VPS but it now says that failed to connect with MQL5 server, can you please help me

edka83883 #:
Hi, I rented a VPS but it now says that failed to connect with MQL5 server, can you please help me
Restart you Metatrader, check your login to Community tab of Metatrader and your login to trading account, and provide the migration/synchronization once again.

how do you create a EA?

Pheheletso Nape #:
how do you create a EA?

You either write it if you know how to, or you post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.

Pheheletso Nape #: how do you create a EA?

Articles

Creating an EA that works automatically (Part 01): Concepts and structures

Daniel Jose, 2023.02.15 16:04

Today we'll see how to create an Expert Advisor that simply and safely works in automatic mode.

Articles

Creating an EA that works automatically (Part 02): Getting started with the code

Daniel Jose, 2023.02.20 15:48

Today we'll see how to create an Expert Advisor that simply and safely works in automatic mode. In the previous article, we discussed the first steps that anyone needs to understand before proceeding to creating an Expert Advisor that trades automatically. We considered the concepts and the structure.

Articles

Step-By-Step Guide to writing an Expert Advisor in MQL5 for Beginners

Samuel Olowoyo, 2010.06.09 11:37

The Expert Advisors programming in MQL5 is simple, and you can learn it easy. In this step by step guide, you will see the basic steps required in writing a simple Expert Advisor based on a developed trading strategy. The structure of an Expert Advisor, the use of built-in technical indicators and trading functions, the details of the Debug mode and use of the Strategy Tester are presented.

Articles

Creating a trading robot for Moscow Exchange. Where to start?

MetaQuotes, 2016.06.28 08:16

Many traders on Moscow Exchange would like to automate their trading algorithms, but they do not know where to start. The MQL5 language offers a huge range of trading functions, and it additionally provides ready classes that help users to make their first steps in algo trading.

Post edited by moderator

Reason: