signal doesn't work

Hi
I have subscribed this signal yesterday

<link removed>

but no any trade in my metatrader

 plz someone help me my broker is alpha financial and I'm using demo account but I paid for subscribe I just want to test signal plz tell me why no trades in metatrader and why doesn't work ?
alidroid201:
Hi
I have subscribed this signal yesterday

<link removed>

but no any trade in my metatrader

 plz someone help me my broker is alpha financial and I'm using demo account but I paid for subscribe I just want to test signal plz tell me why no trades in metatrader and why doesn't work ?
demo accounts can't trade signals based on real accounts
Stuart Browne:
demo accounts can't trade signals based on real accounts

so why mql5 let me do it..I have paid 50$ for two real accounts 
Plz is there any way to return my money back
but in signals rules they said 

" Real accounts cannot be subscribed to Signals based on demo ones. "

Otherwise did not mention ... R u sure ? 

alidroid201:

so why mql5 let me do it..I have paid 50$ for two real accounts 
Plz is there any way to return my money back
but in signals rules they said 

" Real accounts cannot be subscribed to Signals based on demo ones. "

Otherwise did not mention ... R u sure ? 

You will need to contact the service desk about refunds. The link is in the left menu of your profile page