Off-topic posts - page 105

I rented the <name of Market product was deleted by moderator> for MT5 platform. It has been working great until yesterday. now the buy/sell buttons don't work. what's going on? can you help me fix this please.

Ranae #:

I rented the  <name of Market product was deleted by moderator> for MT5 platform. It has been working great until yesterday. now the buy/sell buttons don't work. what's going on? can you help me fix this please.

Discussion about the Market products is prohibited on the forum.
You can ask the author/seller for support.

Please, why will someone publish a product in the market for a price, but only to see a free demo of the product added?
Any way out?

Godwin Onungwe Oluka #:
Please, why will someone publish a product in the market for a price, but only to see a free demo of the product added?
Any way out?

I don't understand what you mean, please explain it a little better.

I am trying to pay for vps but the system says "payment failed". Please help  

azolamabutho #:
I am trying to pay for vps but the system says "payment failed". Please help  

Try to deposit the necessary money into your MQL5 account first and then select the MQL5 account way of payment during checkout.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/azolamabutho/accounting/choosein

hi
i want to speak to a tranner on mt5 becouse i want to learn more 

Hello, I'm struggling to connect my robot to the meta trader5 API and I can't, can someone help me? I already tried to download the library through my Command Prompt, I'm using python as language. the error reported is this: ( ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the MetaTrader5 requirement (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for MetaTrader5)

JOHN KENNEDY #:
hi
i want to speak to a tranner on mt5 becouse i want to learn more 
Look at this post (to learn more)

khi tôi đăng ký, tôi không biết tài khoản của mình sẽ tự động được gia hạn. Vui lòng cho tôi biết làm thế nào để hủy tự động gia hạn?

when I signed up I didn't know my account would be automatically renewed. Please tell me how to cancel auto-renewal?
Reason: