Off-topic posts - page 22

Hello why my signal cannot find on the database can you please help me thank you

How to find our user I'd password in I pad

hi,am new here
I need a guide line

Dear Service Desk....

I have received message from mql5 «
We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members. 
Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
Sorry for inconvenience. Best regards,» since one week, so i would like to know how long this will take again..please can anybody do something for me? It is only one account i have and i need to work to pay commodities...Need help

Hello  I am having a problem with testing ea's  in visual mode. I tried to get data by  pressing offline  and moving chart back and saving them, also I  have gone into  history data  and saved all timeframes to get the data together, this has not worked I can't get visual testing of any ea. I have looked on u tube and they said you have to get the broker data to match so you are using both platform and data by the brokers name.   The broker didn't know how to  change the data and another broker setup I looked at was the same  so I could not test the ea in visual mode. Could you tell me what to do so I can test ea in visual mode thanks.

How to withdraw my profit.

Audu Kelemzyno:
How to withdraw my profit.

Did you even bother to read the post directly above yours????

So I sold EUR/USD about 20 mins ago on my demo account on Metatrader and pretty much straight away it made a MASSIVE move to the down side. Even though it made a massive move to the downside my metatrader account was still showing a loss! It made a further big move to the downside and finally it started showing profit but it should have showed a lot more. Even though the pair did not move back up my trade then showed a loss again! This has made me not trust Metatrader. Even though I’m a newbie this simply did not make any sense. Has anyone has a similar experience or tell me what’s going on?

SQ84:

Massive move? Your images show 1.19619 → 1.19626. That is a 0.7 PIP loss. That's less than the spread. All trades start at a loss due to the spread.

I am new in here. Can someone teach me please?
Reason: