Ask for help - page 4

Hi there MQL5 Community,

Just wanted to say hi to the community! I just joined <name removed> and I'm looking for A bit of help to get me started on the trading platform. If anyone has a minute and can steer me in the right direction? I would be very grateful! Please send an email to my email below or message me on the community page. I have a few questions on trading Crypto, Stocks, and the basics on how to navigate on the trading platform itself. Thank you, and have an awesome day!

Charles Crum

1136914 #:

Hi there MQL5 Community,

Just wanted to say hi to the community! I just joined <name removed> and I'm looking for A bit of help to get me started on the trading platform. If anyone has a minute and can steer me in the right direction? I would be very grateful! Please send an email to my email below or message me on the community page. I have a few questions on trading Crypto, Stocks, and the basics on how to navigate on the trading platform itself. Thank you, and have an awesome day!

Charles Crum

Discussion about brokers and prop firms is not allowed in this forum.

I have updated Window 11 and now all ea and indicator from market not working and cannot reinstall , I have also tried to reinstall the platform but nothing<  all MT4 and MT5 and all accounts and brokers . have you some suggestion?

dmdonato #:
I have updated Window 11 and now all ea and indicator from market not working and cannot reinstall , I have also tried to reinstall the platform but nothing<  all MT4 and MT5 and all accounts and brokers . have you some suggestion?

The activation of Market products is per software with hardware (and per the system configuration as well).
If you updated your Windows (critical update) so you need the other activation for your products.
It means: delete all your products from Metatrader and install them once again (from same Metatrader); yes, one activation will be lost because of that.

Everything about activation (summary post):
More:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

About Expert Advisor Invalid License (538) Error

Sergey Golubev, 2022.11.14 17:56

... on major OS updates, on hardware changes, on system configurations changes (login to your Windows as admin, and so on) - yes, we may lose activations.

" Metaquotes added 1 license per ea "- yes, that is right. But for everybody. MetaQuotes is not doing to in individual basis (not to me, not to you, not to anyone individually).
It is added for everybody, and we can read the announcement about it from time to time, for example:
Added activations for purchased Market products following Windows 11 Version 22H2 Update release

How to Start with Metatrader 5 - How to buy a trading robot in MetaTrader Market
How to Start with Metatrader 5 - How to buy a trading robot in MetaTrader Market
  • www.mql5.com
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies. How to buy a trading robot in metatrader market. How to test a trading robot before buying. It can be obtained using ordergetinteger and historyordergetinteger

Hello i have one error on my code that i cannot figure out ‘{‘ - function definition unexpected  ( below // input parameters) 

Could someone please help i believe it’s a simple curly brace fix but can’t find where to add or remove .

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//--- input parameters
    {

input double level = 30.0;

//--- variables
   double adxDPlus;
   double adxDMinus;
   double conversionLine;
   double baseLine;
   double cloudTop;
   double cloudBottom;
//| Expert tick function                                         |
   void OnTick()

//--- get the ADX D+ and D- values
      adxDPlus = iADX(NULL, 0, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_PLUSDI);
      adxDMinus = iADX(NULL, 0, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MINUSDI);

//--- get the conversion line, base line, and cloud values
      conversionLine = iIchimoku(NULL, 0, ICHIMOKU_TENKANSEN, 0);
      baseLine = iIchimoku(NULL, 0, ICHIMOKU_KIJUNSEN, 0);
      cloudTop = iIchimoku(NULL, 0, ICHIMOKU_SENKOUSPANA, 0);
      cloudBottom = iIchimoku(NULL, 0, ICHIMOKU_SENKOUSPANB, 0);

//--- check if the conditions for placing a buy trade are met
      if(conversionLine > baseLine && conversionLine > cloudTop && baseLine > cloudTop && adxDPlus > adxDMinus && adxDPlus >= level && adxDMinus >= level)
        {
         //--- open a buy trade and close any existing sell trades
         OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, 1.0, Ask, 3, Ask - 20*Point, Ask + 20*Point, "MyTrade", 16384, 0, Green);

//--- check if the conditions for placing a sell trade are met
         else
            if(conversionLine < baseLine && conversionLine < cloudBottom && baseLine < cloudBottom && adxDPlus < adxDMinus && adxDPlus >= level && adxDMinus >= level)
              {
               //--- open a sell trade and close any existing buy trades
               OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, 1.0, Bid, 3, Bid + 20*Point, Bid - 20*Point, "MyTrade", 16384, 0, Red);
              }

Please help me. i am not receiving phone verification code to my mobile number. i am from pakistan. Please help me at <email was deleted by moderator> . thank you 

waheed2023 #:
Please help me. i am not receiving phone verification code to my mobile number. i am from pakistan. Please help me at <email was deleted by moderator> . thank you 
read this thread with general advice:
What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?
What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?
  • www.mql5.com
Please check the following: Ensure network coverage is strong Ensure the mobile number/s are not in roaming (in that case delivery is not guarantee...

Why the hell we can't move the chart itself in any direction? It is always statice only when zooming or scaling up and down it moves but I want to be able to move the chart itself? Any suggestion? Because I can't find a place to suggest or even to approach support>

Would anyone happen to know of a good Break of Structure indicator that's on here? Any that you currently use or recommend?

@Steven Gomez #: Would anyone happen to know of a good Break of Structure indicator that's on here? Any that you currently use or recommend?

You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).

However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.

Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Reason: