Fully automated EA forex trading bot

Hi. Fairly new to this, but have a question that some of you guys that know a lot more than me :-)

I am looking for a trading bot that will take case of buying, selling and modifying my positions in the Forex market. I am copying a well know trader, and there are so many messages coming about TP1 is hit, so TP2 and TP3 need to be modified to ENTRY, etc. I feel like I spend so much time having to keep my eyes and ears open all the time, that my regular job is hard to do.  ;-) 

Does anyone here have any good bots they recommmend? I am using the MT4 platform for forex trades today. I just want to add the position info, and let the bot handle the rest. Of course with risk management taken care of too. 

Any tips? And needs to be easy to understand for a nOOb like me.

Thanks everyone and have a great trading day 

Daniel

You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).

However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.

Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Reason: