Impossible to contact help desk

Hello,

I subscribe to a signal. I am worried, I want to contact the help desk but I have the following message " Please describe your problem in details. This will help us to resolve it faster. Description must contain at least 40 words or a screenshot. Replication of sentences via copy and paste is prohibited. "

I did not copy / paste. And I have written enough text.

Who knows how to contact the help desk?

Thank you in advance.

The service desk is dealing with financial issues only.
And the technical problems should be discussed on the forum sorry.

regoTrading:

Hello,

I subscribe to a signal. I am worried, I want to contact the help desk but I have the following message " Please describe your problem in details. This will help us to resolve it faster. Description must contain at least 40 words or a screenshot. Replication of sentences via copy and paste is prohibited. "

I did not copy / paste. And I have written enough text.

Who knows how to contact the help desk?

Thank you in advance.

What is your problem?

Explain it here without referring to a specific signal.

Sergey Golubev:
The service desk is dealing with financial issues only.
And the technical problems should be discussed on the forum sorry.

I rented a vps and subscribe to signal yesterday. Until yesterday at 9 p.m. the copy worked but today the trades he made are not taken into account on my account. I spoke to him and he confirmed to me that he traded today

regoTrading:

I rented a vps and subscribe to signal yesterday. Until yesterday at 9 p.m. the copy worked but today the trades he made are not taken into account on my account. I spoke to him and he confirmed to me that he traded today

Make sure that you've done everything as its described here: 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

I've been doing all of these things since yesterday. I have some trades then nothing. Look at the pictures

Files:
conf.PNG  17 kb

regoTrading:

I've been doing all of these things since yesterday. I have some trades then nothing. Look at the pictures

what's the use of Deviation / Slippage?

The 0.5 deviation/slippage setting, could have made your account not to copy some trades, due to larger slippage between your broker and the signal's.

If the slippage between you is larger than 5 points (0.5 pips), the trade will be skipped.

I usually advise to put this setting to 2-3.0 or even 5.0 if the copying between your broker and the signal is acceptable.

I check the box activate the subscription to the signal in real time and I synchronize and I leave and return the box is unchecked. Why ? that may be the source of the problem

You think that the following message can be the problem "2020.04.29 14: 35: 19.960 'XXXXX': Signal - specification different from the USDCHF symbol, the signal provider has a maximum volume of 100.00, the subscriber has 40.00" ?

regoTrading:

I check the box activate the subscription to the signal in real time and I synchronize and I leave and return the box is unchecked. Why ? that may be the source of the problem

You think that the following message can be the problem "2020.04.29 14: 35: 19.960 'XXXXX': Signal - specification different from the USDCHF symbol, the signal provider has a maximum volume of 100.00, the subscriber has 40.00" ?

No, if your read my instructions after the synchronization this box should be unticked!

As for the USDCHF issue, its only a warning.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, if your read my instructions after the synchronization this box should be unticked!

As for the USDCHF issue, its only a warning.

If the box is unchecked how will the copy be made? I do not understand it is by checking this box that we allow copying in real time right?

I right click on vps and synchronise again. I have followin messsages:

2020.04.29 14:51:40.501 Virtual Hosting: 6125452 status is 'started'

2020.04.29 14:51:40.318 Virtual Hosting: 6125452 migration processed

2020.04.29 14:51:40.273 Virtual Hosting: 6125452 signal processing stopped locally because it was migrated to virtual hosting

And now this box should be unticked.

Do you think that all is ok now ?

regoTrading:

If the box is unchecked how will the copy be made? I do not understand it is by checking this box that we allow copying in real time right?

I right click on vps and synchronise again. I have followin messsages:

2020.04.29 14:51:40.501 Virtual Hosting: 6125452 status is 'started'

2020.04.29 14:51:40.318 Virtual Hosting: 6125452 migration processed

2020.04.29 14:51:40.273 Virtual Hosting: 6125452 signal processing stopped locally because it was migrated to virtual hosting

And now this box should be unticked.

Do you think that all is ok now ?

If you synchronized with the box unticked, you are not OK!

Please read my instructions and do as I say to the last letter, not more or less.

When you synchronize you signal settings to your MQL5 VPS, the signal copying is performed in the virtual server, that's why you shouldn't tick the box again, becuase you will be copying the signal TWICE locally on your computer and this is dangerous!

Reason: