Service Desk Not replying - page 2

triple-vee:
If the developer agrees for a refund, don't you think MQL5 should comply?
We do not know ..
I hope - yes.

One month has passed and still no reply from MQL

Hi, I purchases the indicator-MT4 in  2020.07.04  22:31 To the amount of 149$

In a comments of his product, and And photos published in overview , he said that the success rate of this product is 70%, and after buying it, I realized that this is a big lie.

Now I want my money back and I don't want this product.

Can the seller give false information about his product to buyers?

I don't want this product!

please return my money...

I can buy a better product for $149

thanks...

mahdi rashidzadeh:

In a comments of his product, and And photos published in overview , he said that the success rate of this product is 70%, and after buying it, I realized that this is a big lie.

thanks...

Contact the author for instructions and support for his product.

All claims about a product's profitability are based on past performance, so you shouldn't give too much credit to them.

triple-vee:

Hi Gents,

I bought a product and there was some issue with it.. I contacted the seller and he offer some workaround however it didn't so the seller agrees to issue the refund and was asked to contact service desk.

It's been a week now but the service desk is not replying.

Any suggestions please.

Did you get a response from the service desk yet? I haven't had a response from them for almost a month now about a refund for a signal which doesn't work on my account. This is a really bad service and a bit concerning that a platform people are potentially relying on for their livelihoods is practically unsupported. I've heard similar things from many different people now about mql5 not giving any support.

mahdi rashidzadeh:

thanks...

Do not double post!

I have deleted your other topic as you have a reply here.

Ryan Luke Dansie:

Did you get a response from the service desk yet? I haven't had a response from them for almost a month now about a refund for a signal which doesn't work on my account. This is a really bad service and a bit concerning that a platform people are potentially relying on for their livelihoods is practically unsupported. I've heard similar things from many different people now about mql5 not giving any support.

No. Customer service did not reply. I sent them an email every week and its now july but no response from them.

Good thing the developer of the product i bought is not a scammer and he processed a refund thru paypal.

Until now, customer service is dead silent
Reason: