Selling the Philosopher's Stone - page 5

Alexander Ivanov:

)), just mixed up, it should be - 1,000,000 roubles. Or even more.

$30,000 per month - that's 30,000x58 roubles = 1,740,000 roubles. Wow. More than that))))

No, he just meant the total amount Taras received from subscribers for the entire period of his popularity in the Signals.

Victor Ziborov:

And I've seen a few. But that is in their words. When I ask to see the bidding history, there are many excuses as to why it is impossible to show. One told me that I didn't have to show it, another said I was asking an "ill-conceived question". But according to them they are supposedly successful traders. And they can be divided into two categories: some are looking for students in this way (whom they will teach trading) and others are looking for potential investors (they have a trading system, but, shame, no money).

here's the thing... i have a TS, but no money, so i'm looking for investor for % of profit. I have a trading system, but i don't have money, so i'm looking for an investor with a % of profit.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What a load of crap, he had about 3000 subscribers at the peak of his popularity at $30/month, where did the lakh come from? That's how myths are born. People leave, and then the "Ivanovs" show up and start making up fables. Some about Taras, others about Christ.)

By the way, is he still honking now?

He is still honking. Under the same name. He already trades very cautiously: growth is about +1% every month. But there are very few subscribers. His most loyal fans are still with him.

Mickey Moose:

here's the thing... I, for example, have a TS, but no money, so I am looking for an investor for a % of profits. And when they ask for a year's worth of stats for example - if I had them, I don't need anyone at all.

I get it, Mikhail. So you have to hang around people who are bursting with money, put on a clever face and say clever words, for example: my TS is based on neural networks and solutions to systems of differential equations. The main thing is not to laugh. This is called market promotion, i.e. marketing.

Victor Ziborov:

I see, Mikhail. So you have to hang around people who are bursting with money, put on a clever face and say clever words, for example: my TS is based on neural networks and solutions to systems of differential equations. The main thing is not to laugh. This is called sales promotion, i.e. marketing.

I used to lie like this to a bunch of people, and the money earned good money, and excellent products sold. But I don't want to anymore.

I once had a pretty serious guy. He said. I'll give you 100k to start with, if you'll get a straight quote from a similar amount in a year. Only if I do, what do I need it for?

Mickey Moose:

I used to lie to a lot of people like that, and I made good money and sold great products. But I don't want to anymore.

I had a pretty serious guy once. He said. I'll give you 100k to start with, if you'll get a straight quote from a similar amount in a year. Only if I do, what do I need it for?
Here you either have your chest in crosses or your head in the bushes, about the unpredictability of the market

Victor Ziborov:

And I've seen a few. But that is in their words. When I ask to see the bidding history, there are many excuses as to why it is impossible to show. One told me that I didn't have to show it, another said I was asking an "ill-conceived question". But according to them they are supposedly successful traders. And they can be divided into two categories: some of them are looking for students in this way (whom they will teach trading) and others are looking for potential investors (they have a trading system but, shame, no money).

Well they are those who earn on near-trade, everything is clear with them. I have seen many of them too, even with their statements made in Exel.) Although there is one investor, he is generally successful, but the percentage of profit is small.

Victor Ziborov:

He's still honking his horn. Under the same name. He's already trading very cautiously: a gain of about +1% every month. But not many subscribers at all. His most loyal fans are still with him.

Ooh-ooh-ooh-.... 1%/month is really sad.

Mickey Moose:

I used to lie to a lot of people like that, and I made good money and sold great products. But I don't want to anymore.

I had a rather serious man once. He said. I'll give you 100k to start with if I have a similar amount of money in a year. Only if I do, what do I need it for?

That's right, Mikhail. Lying is bad for your health. First you get neurosis and then psychosis. It's better to be poor but healthy.

Victor Ziborov:

That's right, Mikhail. Cheating is bad for your health. First comes neurosis and then psychosis. It's better to be poor but healthy.

You're the one who advised you in the post above, aren't you?

Reason: