Install button for purchased bot does nothing

Purchased a bot, but in my purchased folder the install button does not install no matter how many times I hit it!  Has anyone experienced this same issue and if so did it ever install?

There are many reasons of this issue.
And the most common reason is the following: you need to update/reinstall Internet Explorer to the latest version (because the Market tab in Metatrader is using Internet Explorer the latest version).

Please find all the reasons (you can find yours for example) -

This is the post from the other thread -

-------------

I found 3 threads on the Russian forum with similar error (and the users fixed this error by themselves).
This is one post where I collected all the reasons why some users can not install (machine translation to the English from Russian forum):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The EA bought in the Market is not installed

Sergey Golubev , 2020.02.21 09:27

Check -

• Have you logged in to the Community tab(with your forum login and password)?,
  • Have you connected to the trading account in Metatrader?
  • check the following: are you using the latest build of Metatrader or not (I am having build 1262 - seems latest; connect to MetaQuotes-Demo server to update Metatrade),
  • go to your profile and look - maybe the activations were finished,
  • and this is the most often advise in such cases (which helps in most cases): reinstall Internet Explorer again. I had different errors on MT4 and MT5, and everything was fixed when I reinstalled Internet Explorer,
  • firewall, antivirus, Internet Explorer settings, ..
  • and check the DEP: Computer - Properties / (right click) - Advanced - Performance Settings - 'settings' then 'data execution prevention' tab. And add the Metatrader file (terminal.exe) (in case you have several instances of the Metatrader - add all the ones you want to exclude from DEP (Exclude MT4 terminal.exe from DEP) - this DEP in the picture -

----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Purchased EA will not install

JWD210, 2020.04.06 04:53

Got it working, incase anyone else has this issue - had to delete everything out of the "Community" folder (AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community)

Thanks Sergey, I will try this.  It's an easy fix if it works, I'll let you know.

Hello I deleted everything from the community tab...and now I am unable to download anything from the market place...please help !!!!

How do I revert back the 'community' folder (AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community) ?

SamitR:
How do I revert back the 'community' folder (AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community) ?
You can place your forum login/password in Community tab in Metatrader, and your community folder till be filled once again.

By the way, why did you delete everything from community folder?
Because deleting everything from community folder is the last way to fix this issue. You should check your Internet Explorer first to be the latest version (version 11 for example, and so on), and check your Community tab to be filled with your login/pass.
Reason: