Risk managment in EAs (limit the EA lose per period)

Hi!

I'm trying to build a system with multiple EAs and want to limit the loss that every EA can perform in a specific period of time.

Let say I want to limit an EA to lose up to 1% of the account balance in a single month (if the EA loses already 1% of the account balance, it will not be able to open new trades until the next month and so on).

There is an option to add a simple code to an existing EA and limit its optional loss it can make every month?

Hope there is a simple solution for this issue :)

Hi!

There is no very simple code for this feature because it requires regular analysis of the Trade History separately for each EA

Before opening a new position, sum the closed positions profits for your specific period and test it. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

words are relevant to this case:

Before opening a new position, sum the closed positions profits for your specific period and test it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words are not relevant to this case:

Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem. 

No free help  2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum  2018.05.12

Top of this site =www.mql5.com=

Traders Forum

Ask questions on technical analysis, discuss trading systems and improve your MQL5 programming skills to develop your own trading strategies.

Communicate and share your experience with traders from anywhere in the world, answer questions and help beginners— MQL5.community is developing along with you.

These duplicate posts spoil the Forum:

William Roeder:

No free help  2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum  2018.05.12

Help — yes. Do it for you, no — there are no slaves here. Show us your attempt, and you might get help, but not from me, added to my do not help list.
Reason: