Average Directional movement Index EA on Multiple Time Frame...........................

Bonjour à tous,

First, let me thank you all for the fantastic job done there.

I use the MT4 ADMI indicator in Multiple time frame analysis on the forex market but it consumes to much time/energy to do this manually.

So, is it possible to build an ADMI EA which alert me when these conditions are filled.

A) LONG signal when :

1) The ADX >=20 on the 1 hour time frame (for example)

2) The ADX >=20 and rising and the +DI >=20 and rising on the 15mn time frame

3) The ADX >=20 and rising and the +DI >=20 and rising on the 5mn time frame

B) SHORT signal when :

2) The ADX >=20 and rising and the -DI >=20 and rising on the 15mn time frame

3) The ADX >=20 and rising and the -DI >=20 and rising on the 5mn time frame

Last thing, is it possible to be alerted through a dashboard like this one below for having in one view all the forex pairs traded through ONLY 3 time frame analysis ?

http://cdn-media.objectifeco.com/images/clusters/527/2020/04/Ichi_090420.PNG

Thanks

Happy trading

Angel

Files:
Dashboard.png  14 kb

Ange:

Bonjour à tous,

First, let me thank you all for the fantastic job done there.

I use the MT4 ADMI indicator in Multiple time frame analysis on the forex market but it consumes to much time/energy to do this manually.

So, is it possible to build an ADMI EA which alert me when these conditions are filled.

A) LONG signal when :

2) The ADX >=20 and rising and the +DI >=20 and rising on the 15mn time frame

3) The ADX >=20 and rising and the +DI >=20 and rising on the 5mn time frame

B) SHORT signal when :

2) The ADX >=20 and rising and the -DI >=20 and rising on the 15mn time frame

3) The ADX >=20 and rising and the -DI >=20 and rising on the 5mn time frame

Last thing, is it possible to be alerted through a dashboard like this one below for having in one view all the forex pairs traded through ONLY 3 time frame analysis ?

http://cdn-media.objectifeco.com/images/clusters/527/2020/04/Ichi_090420.PNG

Thanks

Happy trading

Angel

Guess everything is possible, why don't you take your idea to Freelance and put it up as a Job and i'm sure some one will code it for you

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Create EA with Our Indicator Strategy With Recovery Mode all role entry or exit of trade detail post in image for better understand for developer . Fist All check image for detail parameter of all trading strategy of this ea .. every buy or sell trade entry or exit ex plane clearly Hello, I need to add some new features to an existing...

Ange:I use the MT4 ADMI indicator in Multiple time frame analysis… So, is it possible to build Last thing, is it possible to be alerted
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Of course, it is. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

3. № 2
Reason: