Forecasting - page 10

dimozg:

I have real strategies nurtured over the years. And working 10 years in advance.

BUT FOR STARTERS, I CAN IMMEDIATELY SEE WHO'S CAPABLE OF WORKING AT MY LEVEL.

A naive Chukchi boy.

Комбинатор:
A naive Chukchi boy.

Why do you have to be so...just answer the question)

dimozg:

... ...WHO IS CAPABLE OF WORKING AT MY LEVEL...

That was a nice trick,.

There's just one thing that's awkward about this whole "picture": such "stars"... WITH SUCH PERCENTAGES... ...are not allowed to come here... to us poor people.

So, you're a bit of a flash in the pan, young man.

Although I personally would like to see you succeed in everything you've planned.

dimozg:

Ehhhh ... so many opinions)) Comrades I have working robots that earn not from 100000 but from 300-800 $ about 450-650 $ . I don't need your valuable opinions about barrels and other bullshit I've been studying the physics of interactions in the market for a long time ... the forecasting is not based on nothing. first of all it's based on methods that bring the probability of profit to 100%. 85% is the minimum that can be achieved. i want only those who are interested in earning profits to answer me, not idle speculation. You can cheat brokerage companies on their own turf. But to do that you need to cheat 10-15 brokerage companies. But of course none of you have thought about it! In fact, what other crossovers all absolutely all of the standard indicators do not work for one reason: THEY ARE SHOWING THE TREND HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN! This is the whole nonsense) will not work as long as you work 1. with stoplosses 2. with one order 3. on one brokerage company. i have real strategies that have been developed over years. And they work 10 years in advance. i've got real strategies that i've been working on for years. i used to study the market fundamentals only on H1 M1 D1 before making forecasts. because only these timeframes show real movement of each strategy. the forecasting is 45-60% of what you need. many people will never understand the rest, because you need to create robots to do this. i am waiting for some sensible suggestions. BUT TO START WITH I'LL BE ABLE TO IMMEDIATELY UNDERSTAND WHO'S CAPABLE OF WORKING AT MY LEVEL: "WHY IS THERE A HIGHER PROBABILITY OF LOSING ON M1 THAN ON N1? I WILL WORK WITH THE CORRECT ANSWER (IT WILL TAKE ME 2 OR 3 SHEETS OF A4), THE REST, SORRY, LOOK FOR THEIR INTERSECTIONS ELSEWHERE!

WHY DO I NEED IT, THE MOST GIFTED WILL ASK:) - I HAVE TO MOVE FROM $450-650 PER MONTH TO $1200-3000 PER MONTH FROM THE SAME INITIAL DEPOSIT WHILE THERE ARE MANY BROKERAGE COMPANIES THAT I SHOULD CONTROL. + THEY ALL HAVE TO BE KEPT IN MIND TO PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME. I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE WORKING CODE, BUT I WILL EXPLAIN THE PRINCIPLE. ALL.

I see. There is nothing. Only dreams.

Otherwise, why start a thread? But good luck nonetheless!

prikolnyjkent:

That was a nice trick.

There's just one thing that's awkward about this whole "picture": such "stars"... ...WITH SUCH PERCENTAGES... do not come here... to us poor people...

So, you're a bit of a flash in the pan, young man.

Although, personally, I'd like to see you succeed in everything you've planned.

Well, for example, here. it's a basic daily trend property. with the very minimum of risk. 30 lines of code + 100 lines of functions. there are only 3 such basic properties. there is no other. and they work on major politicized financial instruments. i have only 5-6 people who are really working and earning with me... Unfortunately it is very hard work even with robots and forecasting... but earning stable money is real enough if you cut not more than 80% of deposit on one account during all time)
Files:
9kmw7b.PNG  31 kb

Yuriy Asaulenko:

... and shot not at the plane, but at the intended rendezvous point.

What does Winner have to say about shooting erratically flickering fireflies... anything relevant? It's more of a case study for us.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I see. There's nothing. Just dreams.

Otherwise, why start a topic. But success nonetheless!

Here's one of my threads, too, looking for people and trying to explain ... at least read it first so you don't jump to conclusions. But thanks anyway for the cultural dignity of communication)

*** is the most important part. I hope someone understands... it couldn't be simpler to write.

dimozg:

Well for example here. it's a basic daily trend property. with the most minimal risks. I have only 30 lines of managing code + 100 lines of functions. there are only 3 such basic properties. there is no other. and they work on major politicised financial instruments. i have only 5-6 people who are really working and earning with me... Unfortunately it is very hard work even with robots and forecasting... But earning stable money is quite realistic if you cut not more than 80% of deposit on one account during the whole time)

Once again, I sincerely wish you the best success

If the man has earned money by his hard work and talent, why should he not get a decent reward...

dimozg:
*** this is the most important part. hopefully someone will understand...it couldn't be easier to write.

(I didn't like the postulates from the first words... The course is set by the makers, the makers, and only the makers... And as they want... not some mass of pathetic traders. Proof - EURCHF chart from August 2011 to early 2015)
Reason: