Low earnings & monitored uptime in MT5 Strategy Tester

Hi there,

Could somebody help me please? My machine is running like 0-24 each day of the week with little downtimes for a few hours. When I'm working on it I monitor several times whether if MT5 is calculating (working) or not. Often I see my agents (4 cores = 4 agents) working around from 0 to 5% of my CPU, rather using my RAM only (<100Mb maybe they are idle > 300 maybe working? out of 16GB of installed).

Agents were created on 27th of February, 2 weeks have passed since then but I'm down to $0.84 of earnings how come is this? (Software uses machine's system language (hungarian))

Any suggestions are much appreciated, thanks in advance!

Have a great day,

Chris

Files:
agent-1.png  51 kb
agent-11.png  15 kb
agent-2.png  3 kb

PS: Here is a webterminal screenshot, the earnings section on that particular page is sometimes buggy I think but you can see agents' PR is around ~150 always and not even going down or near 100 not to be "competitive" or idk
Files:
agent-4.png  57 kb

cryptoth:
PS: Here is a webterminal screenshot, the earnings section on that particular page is sometimes buggy I think but you can see agents' PR is around ~150 always and not even going down or near 100 not to be "competitive" or idk

This is normal, it takes some days to be adjusted, but your earnings will not be more than a couple of $ daily.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is normal, it takes some days to be adjusted, but your earnings will not be more than a couple of $ daily.

Hi Anna,

I've read how earnings are calculated and it says within a month period, the maximum earning a single agent (core of CPU) can do is capped at around ~$15 For that, I'm not even close so what's the problem?
I mean of course, my agents aren't working all the time if there is no work to calculate, it's clear. But the uptime I serve to the network is almost 24/7 with notably great performance regarding to the machine's performance..

cryptoth:
Eleni Anna Branou:

Hi Anna,

I've read how earnings are calculated and it says within a month period, the maximum earning a single agent (core of CPU) can do is capped at around ~$15 For that, I'm not even close so what's the problem?
I mean of course, my agents aren't working all the time if there is no work to calculate, it's clear. But the uptime I serve to the network is almost 24/7 with notably great performance regarding to the machine's performance..

Be patient, as soon as your system begins to work normally you will earn about $1-2 daily on average.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Be patient, as soon as your system begins to work normally you will earn about $1-2 daily on average.

Nothing changed so far, yesterday I earned $0.01 (one US dollar cent) whilst the day before I had $0.09 but PC was on load both times..

cryptoth:
Nothing changed so far, yesterday I earned $0.01 (one US dollar cent) whilst the day before I had $0.09 but PC was on load both times..
There are two thread -
1 year of Cloud's agents providing
1 year of Cloud's agents providing
  • www.mql5.com
Just 1 year today. See this topic for more information https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/13542#cloud...

Yes, I saw and reviewed those threads, thank you Sergey!

I usually average around 5 dollars a day, but with how my PR has bugged out somehow in the last two days on my 10900k.... doubt that will continue. PR went from 225 to 112 for no reason... I've only been able to get it to bounce back to 150 tops right now with agent deletion and redoing them, but otherwise it's just not moving.
Reason: