Non-sense differences with a copied signal with VPS

Hello, I would like to have a rational explanation on the loss of earnings. There are two big issues: 1/ The first is that there is a mismatch between the subscribed signal and the positions that have been opened and closed on my side thanks to the signal subscription (running on a MQL5 VPS). 2/ I didn't reach my margin and didn't received any notification about this. The closed positions seems to be due to a margin call or signal sync while none of this is the case actually. I attached the screenshots associated with the 2 problems, could you please take a look into this problem and come back to me, actually I have serious doubts into your system.

Thx, Kevin

k.vdb:

Hello, I would like to have a rational explanation on the loss of earnings. There are two big issues: 1/ The first is that there is a mismatch between the subscribed signal and the positions that have been opened and closed on my side thanks to the signal subscription (running on a MQL5 VPS). 2/ I didn't reach my margin and didn't received any notification about this. The closed positions seems to be due to a margin call or signal sync while none of this is the case actually. I attached the screenshots associated with the 2 problems, could you please take a look into this problem and come back to me, actually I have serious doubts into your system.

Thx, Kevin

The mobile app screenshot are not helping at all. Please post the following:

1. MQL5 VPS Journal logs.

2. Details about balance, leverage and currency of yours and the signal provider's accounts.

3. Local MT4/5 terminal screenshot.

Please attach your files again, because I've deleted them trying to delete the signal's link.

Don't post any signal details.

1. Please see attached files
2. Signal followed = Balance  02/15/20 12:11 = 2004.53eur  leverage 1:400
For my equity and leverage please see the screenshot "account.png"

3. Please see attached screenshot

Files:
Terminal.png  169 kb
Account.png  11 kb
20200213.log  158 kb
20200212.log  112 kb

k.vdb:
1. Please see attached files
2. Signal followed = Balance  02/15/20 12:11 = 2004.53eur  leverage 1:400
For my equity and leverage please see the screenshot "account.png"

3. Please see attached screenshot

No, the closed positions were not because of a margin stop out, but was an adjustment of lot size of the signal's trades.

If you check the MQL5 VPS journal you will see the message:  mismatch of position volume, trying to fix, which means that your copying ratio was changed (from 60% to 50% in your case) and the MQL5 signal system was trying to adjust your open trades to the new copying ratio by closing a part of them partially. So it closed the 0.01 part of the 0.03 trades in order to keep the proper size after the lower copying ratio (50%) which was 0.02 lots.

With every disturbance of the balance ratio between your account and that of the signal provider's, the copying ratio changes and that affects your open (or about to open) trades.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, the closed positions were not because of a margin stop out, but was an adjustment of lot size of the signal's trades.

If you check the MQL5 VPS journal you will see the message:  mismatch of position volume, trying to fix, which means that your copying ratio was changed (from 60% to 50% in your case) and the MQL5 signal system was trying to adjust your open trades to the new copying ratio by closing a part of them partially. So it closed the 0.01 part of the 0.03 trades in order to keep the proper size after the lower copying ratio (50%) which was 0.02 lots.

With every disturbance of the balance ratio between your account and that of the signal provider's, the copying ratio changes and that affects your open (or about to open) trades.TI find that your answer still doesn't make sense to my question because I just added 150 euros before in order to avoid this kind of situation (22:25 before your readjustment!) and 150 even later. I have an emergency BR to avoid this kind of situation and this kind of uncomfortable exchange. your answer doesn't suit me sorry, I would like a gesture of your part on the 200 euros lost during this readjustment for me prematurely.

I find that your answer still doesn't make sense to my question because I just added 150 euros before in order to avoid this kind of situation (22:25 before your readjustment!) and 150 even later.

I have an emergency BR to avoid this kind of situation and this kind of uncomfortable exchange. your answer doesn't suit me sorry, I would like a gesture of your part on the 200 euros lost during this readjustment for me prematurely.

kevin.

k.vdb:

I find that your answer still doesn't make sense to my question because I just added 150 euros before in order to avoid this kind of situation (22:25 before your readjustment!) and 150 even later.

I have an emergency BR to avoid this kind of situation and this kind of uncomfortable exchange. your answer doesn't suit me sorry, I would like a gesture of your part on the 200 euros lost during this readjustment for me prematurely.

kevin.

You've got it all wrong, I am not the MQL5 signal service, I am only a simple member like you, that moderates this forum, along with some other old members and trying to help by answering your questions.

There is no issue of you liking my answer or not, its what happened and you can accept it or not.

You can check the MQL5 signal copying terms again carefully and if you don't like the service, you can always unsubscribe.

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/terms/subscriber

Wrong or not it is not the signal which took this decision but mql5, the signal suits me with and without losses I know it and I manage the margin like that since the beginning. Concerning the change of Ratio I don't see anything in the terms that describe this. I am waiting for an answer from the #MetaQuotes Ltd staff.

k.vdb:
Wrong or not it is not the signal which took this decision but mql5, the signal suits me with and without losses I know it and I manage the margin like that since the beginning. Concerning the change of Ratio I don't see anything in the terms that describe this. I am waiting for an answer from the #MetaQuotes Ltd staff.

You will wait a lot I am afraid.

MQL5 signal copying system did what it should, when the proportion of your and signal provider's balance changed, the copying ratio was also changed, making adjustments to your open trades' lot size, nothing more and nothing less.

Reason: